Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Sactown23
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2014
    • 65

    Another option: http://speedsights.com/night-sights

    I put these on my wife's 9mm, and they're awesome. (She wanted diamonds for her birthday!) The sight picture is crystal clear and quickly picked up.
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

    Comment

    • #17
      tacos3
      • Nov 2013
      • 499

      Originally posted by Paperchasin
      Fiber optics for range toys and 3-dot tritiums for carry/hd gun.
      +1 I have Trijicon HDs on all my carry guns, G19, G26, Shield and P226. I have Truglo's on my G34 which is a range/comp gun.
      "never bother your enemy while he is making a mistake" ......Napoleon

      Comment

      • #18
        Malaprop14
        Member
        • Jun 2014
        • 488

        Similar thread I started in the sights forum, which ended up pretty much being about these two:

        Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but do it first.

        Comment

        • #19
          TheExiled
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2012
          • 2933

          TFO. I have had several sets of both and now only one of the Trijicons and the rest the TruGlos. The Trijicons arent bad by any stretch, but the Truglos are brighter in day and night plus they look better (imo) if you care about that

          Just be sure youre getting the TFO, not the Truglo Bright Sights, which dont have the tritium and are nonexistent at night
          Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends

          Comment

          • #20
            Malaprop14
            Member
            • Jun 2014
            • 488

            I personally don't think the TFOs look better, just different, after looking at both in person. Not sure I need brighter at night since I can already see the HDs easily from across the room. Another guy I spoke to online said Chevy vs Ford, he's got both on various firearms and likes both and said I wouldn't be disappointed with either.
            Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but do it first.

            Comment

            • #21
              451040
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2009
              • 2169

              I've had both.

              HDs > TFOs

              Comment

              • #22
                Bill Steele
                Calguns Addict
                • Sep 2010
                • 5028

                I have probably had every kind of sight known to man on one of my pistols or another. For tactical sights I prefer TruGlo TFO's.

                I have them on all my 10mm Glocks and shoot extremely hot loads through them, I have never had a failure on one. Having said that, I do think the fiber optic construction can make them a little more fragile than a traditional style night site like Trijicon or Mepro's. I shoot the TruGlo's better, so I am willing to live with that possibility.
                When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1