Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DA/SA for noob...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    L84CABO
    Calguns Addict
    • Mar 2009
    • 8776

    Originally posted by Trenchfoot
    CZ, HK, and Sig all have DA/SA polymer offerings.
    Wow...did not know. I stand corrected.
    "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

    Fighter Pilot

    Comment

    • #32
      Sunday
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2010
      • 5574

      AD/ND keeping your finger off the trigger and treating the gun as it is always loaded will go a long way in the prevention. I like decocking semis for carry.
      California's politicians and unionized government employees are a crime gang that makes the Mexican drug cartels look like a Girl Scout Troop in comparison.

      Comment

      • #33
        Javi
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 4540

        Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm glad I started with a da/sa style handgun. I feel that way not because I feel it's safer but if I can accurately shoot double action(takes practice but if you can commit, it doesn't feel as heavy later on), I can shoot whatever single action or striker fired handgun.
        Originally posted by d4v0s
        My girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.
        R.I.P. Thomas C.

        Comment

        • #34
          mrblah
          Member
          • Oct 2010
          • 221

          I'm a striker fire fanboy, but I would look real hard at any sig with the SRT trigger if I were to purchase a da/sa pistol.

          To me, the SRT trigger is that good.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1