Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig summer 2014 rebate question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    squiddo
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 1238

    Originally posted by thorium
    I assume they'll still honor the magazines for CA residents, and send 10 round mags? Can anyone confirm this? The terms on the form are not clear.
    I'm going to say yes as when I initially completed the online registration 10 round mags were specifically in the dropdown.

    Comment

    • #17
      habu67
      Banned
      • Jun 2014
      • 9

      So does anyone know if the purchase date is considered the day you paid a deposit and started the 10 day waiting period? Or if the purchase date would be considered the day you picked up the weapon and paid the remaining balance? Any info would be much appreciated!

      Comment

      • #18
        QXSOUP
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2011
        • 989

        The purchase date is the date on your invoice that you send in...
        WTB: Sig P245 or P220 Compact

        STOP THE TUNNELS

        Comment

        • #19
          thorium
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 970

          Originally posted by squiddo
          I'm going to say yes as when I initially completed the online registration 10 round mags were specifically in the dropdown.
          Good logic, 90% chance you're right then. Just hope they don't use the "offer void where... restricted by law" as a reason to not send the magazines!
          -------------------------

          Comment

          • #20
            habu67
            Banned
            • Jun 2014
            • 9

            Thanks for the response qxsoup. I am aware that there is a date on invoices/receipts. However, my receipt is old school and simply has a date box and is filled in with crappy handwriting. The date in that box is the date I paid a $100 deposit on the pistol and filled in the DROS paperwork. There is another date on the same receipt that someone wrote "pick up" and that date is 11 days later and that date is after the beginning of this rebate offer. I would like to take advantage of this rebate offer.

            I guess my more specific question is if anyone has any experience with this exact situation. And whether or not Sig or some other higher power might consider that purchase date to be the date when the pistol was paid for in full and acquired. I can and probably will call them but I thought I'd ask here first.

            Again, thanks in advance to anyone that has been in a similar situation or finds themselves in that situation right now and cares to share.

            Comment

            • #21
              shipwreck
              Member
              • Feb 2009
              • 423

              Yesterday, I got an email stating that my rebate was processed and approved. It stated I would get another email when it shipped.

              Today, I got 16 emails from Sig, each saying the mags are shipped. They were all sent one minute apart, referring to the same claim #.

              Anyway, I have two claims in. We'll see which gun this is for.
              -
              Visit: Texas Gun Forum!!!!

              Comment

              • #22
                QXSOUP
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 989

                I got the same batch of emails today as well.
                WTB: Sig P245 or P220 Compact

                STOP THE TUNNELS

                Comment

                • #23
                  Joe
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 5730

                  Question for you guys that sent it in. The product ID label is the one with the bar code or the one that says the model number?

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    squiddo
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 1238

                    Joe, had the same question....I sent all 3! :-)

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Joe
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 5730

                      Originally posted by squiddo
                      Joe, had the same question....I sent all 3! :-)
                      Might as well. Thanks for the response. I just did the same.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        squiddo
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 1238

                        Lol let's hope the mail doesn't lose it!

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Joe
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 5730

                          Originally posted by squiddo
                          Lol let's hope the mail doesn't lose it!
                          That's what I always fear. Makes me want to go to the post office and send it with tracking. I'm paranoid about this stuff.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            NorzelKid
                            Member
                            • Jun 2014
                            • 201

                            I believe the purchase date would be considered the day you actually pick up and take possession of the gun, not the day you put down a deposit and begin your DROS. Your dealer should give you a new receipt at the time of pick up showing "balance paid in full," with the pick up date on it. Submit that to Sig, and you should be GTG!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Joe
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 5730

                              Originally posted by habu67
                              Thanks for the response qxsoup. I am aware that there is a date on invoices/receipts. However, my receipt is old school and simply has a date box and is filled in with crappy handwriting. The date in that box is the date I paid a $100 deposit on the pistol and filled in the DROS paperwork. There is another date on the same receipt that someone wrote "pick up" and that date is 11 days later and that date is after the beginning of this rebate offer. I would like to take advantage of this rebate offer.

                              I guess my more specific question is if anyone has any experience with this exact situation. And whether or not Sig or some other higher power might consider that purchase date to be the date when the pistol was paid for in full and acquired. I can and probably will call them but I thought I'd ask here first.

                              Again, thanks in advance to anyone that has been in a similar situation or finds themselves in that situation right now and cares to share.
                              For those wondering, someone posted on another forum that the date was extended to include pistols purchased on 6/8 or after. I would call and see what they can do/confirm this is true if you fall into that window.
                              Bought my P226 on 6/1. Called to see if I could somehow apply. Theyes said that Sig already extended it to start from 6/8 but wouldn't go any farther back.
                              Source: http://www.longislandfirearms.com/fo...tol-promotion/
                              Post #2

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                1CavScout
                                Veteran Member
                                • Feb 2013
                                • 3234

                                Originally posted by NorzelKid
                                I believe the purchase date would be considered the day you actually pick up and take possession of the gun, not the day you put down a deposit and begin your DROS. Your dealer should give you a new receipt at the time of pick up showing "balance paid in full," with the pick up date on it. Submit that to Sig, and you should be GTG!
                                I paid in full for my P238 when I put it in jail. I sent Sig the stickers off the box that they asked for, along with the receipt showing I paid for the gun in full (which also shows the serial #). I don't expect any issues.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1