Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yet.. Another Glock thread.
Collapse
X
-
Pearce with the 29 works for me.
If your palm needs the longer backstrap, you can also use a 20 magazine with a spacer/sleeve giving you pretty much the full size 20 grip, or just buy the 20.
For the Gen3, I have shot the 20 and 29 back to back. I went with the 29 becasue it actually felt less recoil by a small amount. Maybe it's the dual spring the 29 has.
The Gen4 adds a dual spring for 20, but I don't think a dual spring helps as much on a 4+" barrel.
Consider a Gen4 29 while you can.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,603
Posts: 25,149,639
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24852 users online. 127 members and 24725 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment