Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need 1911 advice.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    rob145
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 650

    Originally posted by colossians323
    I was kind of thinking the same thing.

    OP, have you compared the RIA at the range side by side with your sig?
    Yes I have. I can shoot equally tight groups with both. I think after reading your answers I will just save up some money and buy. RIA tactical!
    NRA member

    Comment

    • #17
      colossians323
      Crusader for the truth!
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 21637

      Originally posted by rob145
      Yes I have. I can shoot equally tight groups with both. I think after reading your answers I will just save up some money and buy. RIA tactical!
      one can never have too many sidearms
      LIVE FREE OR DIE!

      M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

      Originally posted by M. Sage
      I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

      Comment

      • #18
        Marquand
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 1482

        Now is NOT the time to sell guns you already own. I officially jump on the bandwagon of saving up your cash and buying as opposed to selling and upgrading.
        "A vote is like a rifle; it's usefulness depends upon the character of the user." - Theodore Roosevelt

        Comment

        • #19
          AP2
          Banned
          • Jan 2014
          • 728

          IMO going from a TACOPS to a RIA is a downgrade. Keep the TACOPS and
          Fund a RIA down the road.

          Comment

          • #20
            rob145
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2010
            • 650

            Thanks guys, I really appreciate your responses. I will just save up and buy the RIA tactical soon.
            NRA member

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1