Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where do you source your 10mm ammo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SILENT GUNMAN
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 1468

    For my hunting loads I use double tap because they have a pretty hot Barnes load that works well. For the range I just run .40s out of it. My stock glock 20 has fired more 40s than it has 10mm and it hasnt given me any problems
    "Suck on my machine gun" (Ted Nugent)

    Originally posted by Fishslayer
    "9mm is for killing Europeans. For truly dangerous people you need a .45."
    Originally posted by fighterpilot562
    I showed up naked to ur house with cake. But you weren't home. YOur wife maced me. And I was arrested

    Comment

    • #17
      WillyWilly
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 924

      Originally posted by OC_Gunner
      Underwood. Well worth the money.
      ^this

      Originally posted by 3lixer
      ^ and this

      I have yet to try .40 through my stock G20 but will soon
      Originally posted by Lone_Gunman
      Damn, I don't usually carry a knife, 'cause I carry a gun, but I'll be damned if I'm going to try to shoot sharted in skivvies off.
      Originally posted by Bumslie
      The stupid **** people complain about now adays....

      Please God, have another meteor hit the planet and end it all

      Comment

      • #18
        vf111
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 2741

        No love for Double Tap?

        Comment

        • #19
          SILENT GUNMAN
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 1468

          Originally posted by vf111
          No love for Double Tap?
          Looks like we're the only ones. Oh well. More for us.
          "Suck on my machine gun" (Ted Nugent)

          Originally posted by Fishslayer
          "9mm is for killing Europeans. For truly dangerous people you need a .45."
          Originally posted by fighterpilot562
          I showed up naked to ur house with cake. But you weren't home. YOur wife maced me. And I was arrested

          Comment

          • #20
            thomashoward
            In Memoriam
            • Jan 2009
            • 1991

            Reload, Double tap, Underwood
            http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/...0fa5fefab1.jpghttp://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/...Untitled-2.jpghttp://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/...tar76148_1.jpg
            "Everyone has two lives,the second one starts when you realize you only have one "

            Comment

            • #21
              Oceanbob
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jun 2010
              • 12720

              Originally posted by vf111
              No love for Double Tap?
              Maybe several years ago. Not now.

              A bunch of 10MM nuts over at Glock Talk (10MM) reloading forum found that some of Double Taps speed claims didn't meet the printed box speed.

              This was a while back and perhaps no issues exist anymore.

              Then Kevin started Underwoodammo.com

              Underwood ammo meets or exceeds published box speed. And for a good price.
              May the Bridges I burn light the way.

              Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

              Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

              Comment

              • #22
                sfhondapilot
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2011
                • 666

                Underwood. Get on their email mailing list as they periodically have free shipping with $200 min order.
                David

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1