Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

S&W Shield, Cal. version

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    uechikid
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 1409

    Originally posted by LB9
    I'm wondering if there will be any issues if you have to send a gun to S&W for repairs after they fall off the roster. I've been thinking of going the SSE route for a Shield 9 but worry if this will be an issue...
    Hm, good question. Buying and selling guns that aren't on the roster via PPT is legal. As long as there was no issue with the frame that would cause it to have to be replaced I would think that reapers and custom work would be fine.
    "Carpe Diem"

    Comment

    • #17
      nickel plate
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 2134

      Originally posted by LB9
      I'm wondering if there will be any issues if you have to send a gun to S&W for repairs after they fall off the roster. I've been thinking of going the SSE route for a Shield 9 but worry if this will be an issue...
      Wonder and worry on LB9, I shot #1000 through my SSE 9mm Shield this past weekend-not ONE hiccup from #2 out of the box ....

      Comment

      • #18
        fmunk
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 3896

        Originally posted by LB9
        I'm wondering if there will be any issues if you have to send a gun to S&W for repairs after they fall off the roster. I've been thinking of going the SSE route for a Shield 9 but worry if this will be an issue...
        Look up all the old threads regarding sending Shields back during the recall and you'll get a good idea.

        Non-issue and already discussed.


        FS: Atlas Bipod, Custom G23 RMR slide, ETS mags, Jagerwerks, Recover G26/27, CZ Scorpion bits, etc.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1