Is this ammo any good?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
prograde ammo
Collapse
X
-
prograde ammo
Kyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrongTags: None -
I was wondering the same thing.
I stopped by a Turner's yesterday and saw they had some in what the called "Range" grade.
Seemed a little on the pricey side.Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929 -
I bought a box of prograde 115 gr jhp its fine cant really tell a difference between this and the 115 fmj of any other brand, its simply expensiveComment
-
I bought a box at Turner's when it was on sale for $20 a box it functioned fine in my Ruger PC9. It was little more accurate at 100 yards than the federal fmj I bought at walmart but not by much.Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock PouchComment
-
"Prograde" are different ammo brands, repackaged.
Some are reloads. (The more inexpensive ones)Comment
-
Like others have said...
I've seen it at Turners, even when the shelves are otherwise empty. It's really expensive, I have not seen the "less expensive" variety.
I've also wondered about it's quality, but I won't pay the asking price to find out, especially when I keep reading they sell reloads. No thank you.ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
-
You can give peace a chance...
We'll cover you if it doesn't work out...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,804
Posts: 25,151,749
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20273 users online. 134 members and 20139 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment