Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Got a nice surprise today

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    trigger945
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2012
    • 5795

    You have an awesome mom!

    Happy birthday! Enjoy and stay safe
    One Way to Post Pics ********** How to Submit an iTrader Rating That Counts ********** Brass for Sale

    AR's for Sale ********** Ammo for Sale ********** Accessories/Parts for Sale ********** Handguns for Sale

    Comment

    • #17
      NorCalFocus
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2013
      • 3913

      Originally posted by Fishslayer
      Daddy Like! Yer gonna love it! Tell me about that mag release. Love the jewelled bolt.



      MKII Competition Target model. I got this 6 7/8" barrel model a couple weeks ago. Not quite as nice as the OP's though.






      In this application it's actually functional. A jeweled surface holds oil better than a plain polished one. And yeah. LOOKS great!
      Its aftermarket. I'll have to ask who makes it for you. The slide release and safety have also been extended. All to clear the formed grip.

      Yours is awesome too! What I love about this gun, is I can remove the scope so I can train my kids on it, then put it right back on.

      Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone and the compliments on the gun. Yeah its cool having your mom/dad into guns just as much as you.

      Comment

      • #18
        nahpungnome
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2013
        • 2159

        Sweet, happy birthday!

        Comment

        • #19
          den888
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2009
          • 10520

          Congrats!

          Comment

          • #20
            10rdmag
            Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 314

            what kind of grips are those? and yeah Happy Birthday
            "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading"
            -- Thomas Jefferson

            Comment

            • #21
              Uglyd
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2013
              • 1320

              Nice! Happy bday man!!!
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #22
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                Happy Birthday! congrats on the great gift and family heirloom; that's a nice one.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Fishslayer
                  In Memoriam
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 13035

                  Originally posted by NorCalFocus
                  Yeah its cool having your mom/dad into guns just as much as you.
                  hehe... judging by that MKII I would say your mom is a little beyond just "into guns." That's some serious badazzery going on there!

                  Hug her, tell her you love her & take her out for a REALLY nice dinner.
                  "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
                  You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
                  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


                  Originally Posted by JackRydden224
                  I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
                  Originally posted by redcliff
                  A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    junior40er
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 3315

                    happy birthday, that thing is beautiful.
                    Visit my Channel "Steel On Target" on YouTube and subscribe. I post gun videos reg regularly.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      FUBAR
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2010
                      • 2453

                      My mom just got me some socks.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        hcbr
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 4733

                        What a great mom, happy birthday! and congrats on the bday gift!
                        Be the change that you wish to see in the world.Mahatma Gandhi

                        "A bullet sounds the same in every language..."
                        ― Stewie Griffin (Family Guy Episode: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story 2005)

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          polo.45
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 814

                          Happy birthday!! I always get a shirt that doesn't fit me...

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            ArmedCMT
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2012
                            • 2036

                            Happy belated Birthday bro!!

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Barang
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 13412

                              Great birthday present from great Mom! Happy Birthday.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                chozenfew805
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Jun 2010
                                • 5008

                                ....I will support and defend The Constitution of The United States of America...


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1