Congrats! Thanks for sharing.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Just got a poor man's Python
Collapse
X
-
Did you check under the crane?
RyanThe following statement is true.
The preceding statement was false.Comment
-
Looks pretty dang good for a poor mans. I was expecting a to see a Taurus or something. But instead I see this butte. Nice findComment
-
Sweet.
I know if you don't like it there will be many knocking on your door for it.
Me included
Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.
Originally posted by Erion929Comment
-
Very sweet! Nothing "poor" about that gun!Comment
-
Nice!! I just found one recently too. I have a few Pythons and they are too nice to really carry too often, so I found a Lawman that was in great shape.
I'm sure you will enjoy that one.NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran
I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.
Originally posted by TheExpertdoucheI wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,416
Posts: 25,147,664
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19878 users online. 143 members and 19735 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment