Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Desert Eagle 50ae

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ///D
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 884

    Originally posted by Guns R Tools

    Most common upgrae to DE is Hogue one piece grip.
    I agree, I couldn't imagine shooting w/ out one. It's too bad MR gouges you on these....$50 for a Hogue
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #17
      savs2k
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 1807

      buy the de in 44 from your fll and order the conversion kit online. it doesnt have to go through a fll because it's just a barrel and mag. Thats the cheapest way to do it at least

      Comment

      • #18
        Blacky
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 1093

        Originally posted by grammaton76
        Pretty sure no dealer is going to STOCK the barrel, but they should all be able to order 'em. Expect it to run more than just ordering through Magnum Research, though.
        Every time Ive been in my local Turners they have one in stock.
        "You may fire when you are ready Gridley."

        Comment

        • #19
          IGOTDIRT4U
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Oct 2006
          • 10861

          Originally posted by ///D
          Yes, pretty much. You buy the DE .44, you then purchase the .50AE conversion barrel elswhere...it can be purchased wherever available as it is not a firearm.
          Sweet. My next purchase, in 22 days.
          "Over-sentimentality, over-softness, in fact washiness and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people. Unless we keep the barbarian virtue, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail." - Theodore Roosevelt

          Would you people please stop bashing "Elmer Fudd?" After all, he was an avid sportsman, hunter, and 2a supporter. -Ed in Sac
          sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

          Comment

          • #20
            IGOTDIRT4U
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2006
            • 10861

            Originally posted by Blacky
            Every time Ive been in my local Turners they have one in stock.

            Blacky, I'm in Irvine area. Which Turners has them?
            "Over-sentimentality, over-softness, in fact washiness and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people. Unless we keep the barbarian virtue, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail." - Theodore Roosevelt

            Would you people please stop bashing "Elmer Fudd?" After all, he was an avid sportsman, hunter, and 2a supporter. -Ed in Sac
            sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

            Comment

            • #21
              Blacky
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2008
              • 1093

              Originally posted by IGOTDIRT4U
              Blacky, I'm in Irvine area. Which Turners has them?
              Fountain Valley but its been a while since I was in the store.
              "You may fire when you are ready Gridley."

              Comment

              • #22
                pottymouth310
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2006
                • 942

                there is a 50ae conv kit sitting at Ammo Brothers in Cerritos
                sigpic
                www.forwardassistt.com
                NRA American Rifle Match

                Comment

                • #23
                  GI_JOE
                  Member
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 436

                  Originally posted by savs2k
                  where do u guys get your .50ae from in the bayarea? I have a buddy who im trying to convince to do the conversion and when I almost had him We couldnt find any .50ae so hes no longer intrested
                  From Miwall during the Cow Palace Crossroads show. Unfortunately, If I get there first, you'll be SOL.
                  Knowing is half the battle

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1