Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig 226 scorpion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    1 SIG fan
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2491

    Tes

    Comment

    • #32
      1 SIG fan
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 2491

      Yes..... Unless you buy a light and light bearing holster or go custom your somewhat hosed for off-the-shelf holsters

      Comment

      • #33
        Evil homer
        Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 321

        Iv hurd that a sp2022 holster works for the mk25, Because the sp2022 has the
        2013 rail. Who knows how truthful that is.
        SIG226 MK 25
        SIG226 SCORPION
        KAHR CW9
        SIG MOSQUITO
        22 BOBCAT
        795 MARLIN
        SPR SPIKES BUILT0
        Noveske AR pistol

        Comment

        • #34
          neomedic
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2006
          • 3276

          Does the Scorpion have phosphate coated internals?

          Comment

          • #35
            Evil homer
            Member
            • Jun 2012
            • 321

            I don't believe it does
            But I may be wrong.
            SIG226 MK 25
            SIG226 SCORPION
            KAHR CW9
            SIG MOSQUITO
            22 BOBCAT
            795 MARLIN
            SPR SPIKES BUILT0
            Noveske AR pistol

            Comment

            • #36
              neomedic
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 3276

              I like the scorpion since it's only a few bucks more than the p226 combat and comes with the beaver tail and short reset trigger, but I'm still torn on which to get???

              Comment

              • #37
                Evil homer
                Member
                • Jun 2012
                • 321

                Go see them at rifle gear that's what I did and chooses the scorpion looks alot better and like u said has the beaver tail and srt.
                SIG226 MK 25
                SIG226 SCORPION
                KAHR CW9
                SIG MOSQUITO
                22 BOBCAT
                795 MARLIN
                SPR SPIKES BUILT0
                Noveske AR pistol

                Comment

                • #38
                  missiontrails
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7879

                  Originally posted by troysland
                  Salesman at Riflegear told me the scorpion comes with the SRT (Short Reset Trigger), P226R Combat does not. Not sure about price difference.
                  The combat comes with the same chrome lined barrel as the MK25.... adding a SRT is not expensive.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1