Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig 226 scorpion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Evil homer
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 321

    Ya the smaller e2 grip is nice, but I do not mind the reg grip and fde is bad a33 In my opinion.
    SIG226 MK 25
    SIG226 SCORPION
    KAHR CW9
    SIG MOSQUITO
    22 BOBCAT
    795 MARLIN
    SPR SPIKES BUILT0
    Noveske AR pistol

    Comment

    • #17
      Paperchasin
      YOU are next!!
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2010
      • 6407

      Originally posted by Evil homer
      Ya the smaller e2 grip is nice, but I do not mind the reg grip and fde is bad a33 In my opinion.
      If you're gonna SSE it, might also consider a Stainless Elite, Dark Elite, maybe even the Tacops model. My main concern is whether or not the FDE coating will survive the test of time. I heard Sig does not warranty the coating.
      Feedback: https://imgur.com/a/mkdPdnQ

      Comment

      • #18
        Evil homer
        Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 321

        Yah Good point there I hope it survives a while, Not that im going to put this thing threw hell or anything but would like it to not peal off/chip off
        But I did buy an mk25 when I could have gotten a reg P226 for less coin
        lol guess I just like cool sigs especially the scorpion line of them.
        SIG226 MK 25
        SIG226 SCORPION
        KAHR CW9
        SIG MOSQUITO
        22 BOBCAT
        795 MARLIN
        SPR SPIKES BUILT0
        Noveske AR pistol

        Comment

        • #19
          kdruff2
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 1218

          Originally posted by Paperchasin
          Give me an Elite model over the Scorpion any day.
          Bingo! Waiting for a SSE kit to come in on my P226 EE purchase at Riflegear as well.

          Comment

          • #20
            SoulStealer
            AFreePeopleOughtToBeArmed
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Dec 2011
            • 1804

            I say buy them all!

            Never pass up the OP for Sig Porn!!




            Last edited by SoulStealer; 06-13-2013, 4:11 PM.

            Comment

            • #21
              saudadeii
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Dec 2012
              • 3468

              Interesting thread. I too have looked at the Combat and Elite. My concern is the pending CA legislation.

              Of the two, I lean Elite.
              My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

              Comment

              • #22
                saudadeii
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Dec 2012
                • 3468

                Originally posted by SoulStealer
                I say buy them all!

                Never pass up the OP for Sig Porn!!
                Damn!!!
                My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

                Comment

                • #23
                  Evil homer
                  Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 321

                  I like how your Combat Looks with black Grips
                  Awesome collection
                  SIGS FTW
                  SIG226 MK 25
                  SIG226 SCORPION
                  KAHR CW9
                  SIG MOSQUITO
                  22 BOBCAT
                  795 MARLIN
                  SPR SPIKES BUILT0
                  Noveske AR pistol

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    kdruff2
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 1218

                    SoulStealer, we're not worthy!

                    My P226 EE will lay down right next to her little sis', a P229 EE (both chambered in 9mm)

                    Last edited by kdruff2; 06-13-2013, 6:37 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      kdruff2
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 1218

                      Originally posted by saudadeii
                      Interesting thread. I too have looked at the Combat and Elite. My concern is the pending CA legislation.

                      Of the two, I lean Elite.

                      Whatever off roster pistol you've been dreaming about, better pull the trigger on the purchase now is my thinking. Don't mean to start a panic or anything, but just sharing what crossed my mind (accurate or not).

                      SSE may be going the way of the bullet button if all the CA legislation passes.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        SoulStealer
                        AFreePeopleOughtToBeArmed
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Dec 2011
                        • 1804

                        Originally posted by kdruff2
                        Whatever off roster pistol you've been dreaming about, better pull the trigger on the purchase now is my thinking. Don't mean to start a panic or anything, but just sharing what crossed my mind (accurate or not).

                        SSE may be going the way of the bullet button if all the CA legislation passes.
                        You are correct, if it passes??

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          neomedic
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3276

                          Looks like P226 Scorpion it is

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Saym14
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 7892

                            if it take s 6+ months andthey pass the off roster loop hole laws you could be screwed. when I got my HK45 there I had Ryan from TR arms ship me his kit so I waited 10 days instead of 4 months.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              1 SIG fan
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 2491

                              Combat has a milspec rail and is really hard to find holsters for..... If your into that sorta thing

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Evil homer
                                Member
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 321

                                does the combat have the same rail as the mk25 ? 1913 rail
                                SIG226 MK 25
                                SIG226 SCORPION
                                KAHR CW9
                                SIG MOSQUITO
                                22 BOBCAT
                                795 MARLIN
                                SPR SPIKES BUILT0
                                Noveske AR pistol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1