So I have 2 HK usp45's. One is the desert tan the other is the two tone stainless. I swear that they are different in the feel of the grip. Does anyone know if there was ever any design changes from year to year? The tan one feels better in my hand, others have said they feel different too. I did a google search and could not find anything.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HK USP differences??
Collapse
X
-
I assume the tan one is 2004 date code and the two tone is 1998-99? I haven't notice it. They feel the same to me.
Comment
-
I pulled both out and checked. I can't see any differences. It is not so important for me to pull out a caliper. In checking both pistols have recesses in the grip area. The contour looks the same too. Hmm I may go to hkpro and ask too. Ohh the date codes are tan AE (2004), two-tone KI (1998). Thanks for the replies.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,543
Posts: 25,148,841
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17201 users online. 38 members and 17163 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment