Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for a soft shoting, controllable 9mm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    teflondog
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 4011

    For a carry gun, the most controllable gun I've shot is my full size H&K USP 9mm. The dual recoil assembly really helps absorb recoil.

    For shooting sports, I'd have to say the least recoiling 9mm is the Sig X5. The thing outweighs a 1911 by 1/2 lb. at least. When I shot it, I swear it was like shooting .22 magnum.
    Originally posted by G. Michael Hopf
    Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

    Comment

    • #77
      ap3572001
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2007
      • 6039

      From many years of shooting , LE, LE fiorearms instruction , I can say that if You have a bunch of loaded magazines and want to empty they on target in a hurry , BERETTA 92 series will do it really well.

      I am talking about VERY fast shooting .

      Comment

      • #78
        J-cat
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2005
        • 6626

        The softest shooting gun gonna have the lightest slide and the heaviest frame. A steel framed gun with a rail is going to have less muzzle flip than a plastic or aluminum framed gun. Simple physics.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1