Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.41 MAG ANYONE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    RedFord150
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2009
    • 5665

    Never owned one, but I did get too shoot a Ruger Redhawk in .41 mag and a 7.5" barrel. I really liked that gun.
    Maybe someday....
    God Did Not Create All Men Equal, Colonel Colt Did.

    Comment

    • #17
      ewarmour
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 904

      I almost bought a .41 mag single six at Cabelas in Post Falls ID last week. I'm thinking a S&W Model 57 with a 6" barrel is definitely on my buy list.
      NRA Endowment Member | NRA-ILA | Madison Society | Calguns Foundation

      Comment

      • #18
        highpower
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2012
        • 5321

        Just bought my first .41 mag last month. I can't wait for the ammo I ordered to come in so I can try it out.

        MLC member.

        Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

        Dumocraps suck balls.

        Comment

        • #19
          MyOdessa
          Ban Islam
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2011
          • 2559

          Thread revive.

          Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter Bisley in .41 Remington Magnum.

          I bought it from a guy here on Calguns and just picked it up after waiting period. It is in excellent condition and came with 2x Leupold scope. I lucked out on this one, it was made in 2009, Ruger screwed up and made a few hundred or less, marked "Ruger New Model Blackhawk" on the frame, forgetting to add Super i.e. "Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk" as in all other Blackhawk Hunters.

          Comment

          • #20
            pyromensch
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2010
            • 6881

            Originally posted by Maddawg46
            I have a 1978 SW .41mag. Sweet gun. Better caliber than .44 mag. Flatter shooting, less recoil.
            but not dual caliber....

            Originally posted by thomashoward
            4 5/8 " Black hawk .41
            I also shoot .41 specials and use Pachmayr rubbers
            .41 special?

            ok found it, an "after that fact" filler round...not that it is bad, but can be expensive(r), to shoot
            That may be a CG first!



            Spyder

            "You guys need to take more drugs. Then you can TASTE the sound, and HEAR the light!"

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1