Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

COLT MARK IV 1911 22LR CONVERSION KIT?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chris092183
    Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 191

    COLT MARK IV 1911 22LR CONVERSION KIT?

    Who is the best company to go with? does anbody offer a double stack? I love the gun but I don't love the cost of .45 ammo. I'd see a lot more range time with the 22 conversion. Thanks guys.
    DO THIS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html
  • #2
    morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929

    Comment

    • #3
      -hanko
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jul 2002
      • 14174

      Originally posted by chris092183
      Who is the best company to go with? does anbody offer a double stack? I love the gun but I don't love the cost of .45 ammo. I'd see a lot more range time with the 22 conversion. Thanks guys.
      Kart, but they no longer make the conversion kit. Patience may let you find a used one.

      Other than that, Tactical Solutions or Marvel.

      AVOID anything made by Jonathan Ciener, and he private-labels a bunch.

      I'd also check 1911Forums and the 1911 section of ARF.

      I've never seen a double stack, you'll get 10 bullets in a single stack mag.

      hth

      -hanko
      True wealth is time. Time to enjoy life.

      Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy schit...what a ride"!!

      Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. Mark Twain

      A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog. Charles Doran

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1