Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Motorclcle Carry

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    The sarge
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 518

    You could put it in a backpack and lock the zippers together if you wanted to.

    Comment

    • #17
      Decoligny
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Mar 2008
      • 10615

      Originally posted by weekend_plinker
      I use a soft gun case with a travel lock threw the zippers. then I put it into my tank bag or a back pack strapped to the bike these have a lock on them as well threw the zippers.
      I would not want to have a gun in a backpack just in cased I crashed. The gun will break bones if you land on it

      I crashed my supermoto one time landed on my cell phone in my front pocket, it left a 10" bruise on my right thigh. Just imagine what a piece of metal would do to you if you landed on it, OUCH!!
      Please pull over to the side of the forum, you are being stopped by the grammer police.
      Correct: I "threw" the ball.
      Incorrect: I put a lock "threw" the zipper.
      Correct: I put a lock "through" the zipper.
      Correct (abbreviation): I put a lock "thru" the zipper.
      sigpic
      If you haven't seen it with your own eyes,
      or heard it with your own ears,
      don't make it up with your small mind,
      or spread it with your big mouth.

      Comment

      • #18
        Librarian
        Admin and Poltergeist
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 44690

        Originally posted by weekend_plinker
        I use a soft gun case with a travel lock threw the zippers. then I put it into my tank bag or a back pack strapped to the bike these have a lock on them as well threw the zippers.
        I would not want to have a gun in a backpack just in cased I crashed. The gun will break bones if you land on it

        I crashed my supermoto one time landed on my cell phone in my front pocket, it left a 10" bruise on my right thigh. Just imagine what a piece of metal would do to you if you landed on it, OUCH!!

        Originally posted by Decoligny
        Please pull over to the side of the forum, you are being stopped by the grammer police.
        Correct: I "threw" the ball.
        Incorrect: I put a lock "threw" the zipper.
        Correct: I put a lock "through" the zipper.
        Correct (abbreviation): I put a lock "thru" the zipper.
        Citizen, don't be fooled by imposters - a real officer of the Grammar Police will not hesitate to display his or her badge:

        Be careful out there!
        Last edited by Librarian; 01-24-2013, 3:10 PM.
        ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

        Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

        Comment

        • #19
          paperpunch
          Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 103

          Originally posted by Decoligny
          Please pull over to the side of the forum, you are being stopped by the grammer police.
          And you, sir, are likewise being stopped by the spelling police. I'll let you figure this one out by yourself.

          Comment

          • #20
            coverme2
            Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 269

            Originally posted by paperpunch
            And you, sir, are likewise being stopped by the spelling police. I'll let you figure this one out by yourself.
            Lol....this too funny. DOH!!!!!
            I'd rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

            Comment

            • #21
              Bigtwin
              Veteran Member
              • May 2010
              • 2639

              OP, you never disclosed what type of motorcycle you ride. That alone can give different responses!

              I travel on my Electraglide and the tour pack is a lockable case, as are the saddlebags, they are fiberglass. When I go to the range on my bike I fit the guns in there locked. No worries!
              NRA MEMBER

              Comment

              • #22
                AragornElessar86
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2010
                • 1735

                So I'm looking for a way to transport my long guns on my bike. How would something like this (as long as the zippers can be locked together) work?
                Wish I was rich instead of so damn good looking.
                Originally posted by stix213
                I'll worry about Hannibal Lecter having too many rights when the rest of us get ours in the first place.
                Originally posted by Just Dave
                Any American who isn't on a government watch list should be ashamed of themselves.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Bullwhip55
                  Member
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 224

                  If you were approved fro a CCW and have been through the normal 16 hour trainning....I hope these things were explained to you in class. If not I would go take another class.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1