Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Useless snubby?
Collapse
X
-
-
I love to shoot .38 my Taurus 85. But the nastiest I've tried was a S&W .357 snubby made of Scandium. Holy crap was that a handful. It was on a Demo day and there were lots of S&W's there on display at the range. The S&W rep said I was the only person to fire all five rounds from it. Can't even imagine a .44 mag in 2". But I do like the Model 19...NRA LIFE MemberComment
-
It's not that bad, just have to roll with it. It is worse if you fight it. Also the right fitting grips make a world of difference.I love to shoot .38 my Taurus 85. But the nastiest I've tried was a S&W .357 snubby made of Scandium. Holy crap was that a handful. It was on a Demo day and there were lots of S&W's there on display at the range. The S&W rep said I was the only person to fire all five rounds from it. Can't even imagine a .44 mag in 2". But I do like the Model 19...
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,841
Posts: 25,152,288
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 14352 users online. 138 members and 14214 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment