Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HK45CT SSE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Q619
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 1223

    Either that or how LEM and decocker guns just don't seem to sell as well as the SA/DA. I'm just going to convert my 45c to LEM......wasn't worth another 2 1/2 month wait from HK. You're going to dig the 45c, I like the 45 more but can't carry it concealed very well....or easily.

    Comment

    • #17
      patriot_man
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2009
      • 2640

      I hear all you need is a new detent plate + the V3 lever. HK45CT V3 is going to the SEALs and designated as the MK24 MOD 0, MK25 is the P226.

      Comment

      • #18
        jyo
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2008
        • 5320

        I have a 45C DA/SA and like it a lot---my favorite smaller 45! Good luck with yours.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1