Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

9mm reliability and accuracy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    marky707
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 19

    In 9mm my favorite would have to be p226, it is very reliable and accurate. I shot my p226 this time on league and it hits where I am. You can check out my score for ppc, which is basically bullseye shooting from 7-25 yards here http://mondaynightshootingleague.org/mnsl/score.php I'm the second one from the top, the score is out of 480 my average is 479.

    Comment

    • #17
      Ron-Solo
      In Memoriam
      • Jan 2009
      • 8581

      My 92f's both have high round counts (25k+ and 10k+) with zero failures and I qualified "Distinguished Expert" (290 out of 300) over many years. My M&P 9 and 9c are both extremely accurate and while the round count isn't as high (1K each) I havenever had a failure.

      I've never shot the CZ75 but have heard good things about them. Sig makes outstanding firearms. I've shot a few, and have always been impressed by them.
      LASD Retired
      1978-2011

      NRA Life Member
      CRPA Life Member
      NRA Rifle Instructor
      NRA Shotgun Instructor
      NRA Range Safety Officer
      DOJ Certified Instructor

      Comment

      • #18
        willerfortheworld
        Banned
        • Aug 2012
        • 308

        Cz 75 no question, a tac drivin beast! I recommend new night sights on one over factory

        Built like a tank, not as bulky or as expensive as a p226. "The Sig is my 2nd choice"

        Proven reliability.

        You can't go wrong.

        Comment

        • #19
          Black Majik
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2005
          • 9695

          I can honestly say most aren't going to notice significant difference offhand in accuracy between the listed pistols. All should also be comparable in reliability. It'll come down to which feels best to you and which you shoot better. Benched, all of them will be pretty similar.

          Comment

          • #20
            dshmrb
            Junior Member
            • Mar 2011
            • 33

            Thanks for all the great responses everyone. Good to know that none are known to be problematic or particularly inaccurate.

            I like the look and feel of all of them, but I cannot really justify having four 9mm pistols. I guess I'll need to spend a little more time handling and firing each and just decide which fits me the best.

            Joe

            Comment

            • #21
              Mutant
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2009
              • 828

              My Sig 226 is more accurate than my 92f. This has been true for years of shooting both, and, unlike what someone said, some people here can shoot well enough to tell the difference. So does benchrest testing, for accuracy potential.
              Life is hard. Being stupid makes it harder. - John Wayne

              Comment

              • #22
                locosway
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jun 2009
                • 11346

                Originally posted by CK_32
                All of these guns are more accurate than any shooters... It all depends on how the gun feels and fits in your hand.
                Not quite, but you're close.
                OCSD Approved CCW Instructor
                NRA Certified Instructor
                CA DOJ Certified Instructor
                Glock Certified Armorer

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1