Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.22 for self defense

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Satex
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2006
    • 3501

    While I agree with the comments in general, using a 0.22 for self defense requires a different training regime. In the past, when 0.22 was used for self defense, there were many instances in which people high on adrenaline got hit with several shots not even knowing it. The trick with 0.22 is to always empty the magazine on the assailant. The stopping power will be low with just one round but the damage would be sufficient to neutralize them. So if I was to use a .22 to defend myself, I would empty the magazine!

    Originally posted by hylander
    Got this from another forum, not a gun forum.
    So who's onboard with this guy.

    The question posted was what is a good self defence gun for a woman.

    This guys answer:

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1