Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Competition shooting? Noob here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    freethemouse
    Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 230

    Originally posted by jakuda
    One shouldn't forget bullseye shooting. I liken it to golf. One will never master it but the pursuit of perfection is a desirable hobby.

    bullseyepistol.com is a very good resource. All you need is a Ruger Mark II or III pistol or a Browning Buckmark to start. Actually a Ruger can carry you to master rating if you let it, but most people upgrade after a couple of years for various reasons.
    Hah, bullseye shooting sounds fun, but I'd rather spend money on bullets than on another gun =). I was actually about to buy a Ruger Mark III, which then lead me to thinking that I might as well spend an extra $50 and buy a XD9, which then got me to spending another $60 and buying something I really liked with CZ-75B.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1