Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 19 gen 4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    savannah
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1142

    Sacramento Black Rifle in Rocklin will also SSE them.




    I don't expect everything handed to me. Just set it down anywhere. Unknown

    Comment

    • #17
      Sam
      Calguns Addict
      CGN Contributor
      • Jul 2008
      • 5205

      Originally posted by Shenaniguns
      Yes you can, I'm carrying one right now
      You too?...well, a Gen4 G17 for me...close enough, right?

      Comment

      • #18
        jpm804
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 1609

        Looks like your in Santa Clara County... MParms. has the Gen4 19 in stock and does SSE's...

        Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

        Comment

        • #19
          Shenaniguns
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2006
          • 6158

          Originally posted by Sam
          You too?...well, a Gen4 G17 for me...close enough, right?


          I might get one of those too lol.
          My opinions are my own and do not represent the position of other companies I may be involved with.

          Comment

          • #20
            joe_sun
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 1905

            Did they ever fix all the problems the Gen 4 19 had?

            I looked at one when they came out but decided against it after seeing all the malfunctions. I might be interested if they are fixed now.

            Comment

            • #21
              Shenaniguns
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2006
              • 6158

              Some still have erratic extraction but the other problems have been fixed. The 2 options to correct it is Glock or Apex Tactical.
              My opinions are my own and do not represent the position of other companies I may be involved with.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1