Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock commercial

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    safewaysecurity
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2010
    • 6166

    Glock 17 will probably 2nd or 3rd in line for upcoming pistol buys.
    Originally posted by cudakidd
    I want Blood for Oil. Heck I want Blood for Oil over hand wringing sentiment!
    ^

    Comment

    • #32
      johnny_boy02
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 1480

      Originally posted by Whatisthis?
      I want a 26 even more now
      Do it. I carried mine for the first time today. Now I like it even more.

      Comment

      • #33
        cebuvfr
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 861

        Love my g34!

        Comment

        • #34
          Lead Waster
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Sep 2010
          • 16650

          By the responses in this thread, that commercial works! LOL!

          "My Glock gives me confidence to live my life" .... WTF?!
          ==================

          sigpic


          Remember to dial 1 before 911.

          Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

          There. Are. Four. Lights!

          Comment

          • #35
            Dhena81
            Veteran Member
            • May 2010
            • 4587

            As much as I love P226's the Glock 17 is the best out of the box 9mm handgun made period.

            Lightweight, affordable, high capacity, and reliable.

            Comment

            • #36
              tbhracing
              Banned
              • Oct 2008
              • 5523

              Great commercial.

              Comment

              • #37
                LAKings22
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2012
                • 1781

                Nice commercial.

                Comment

                • #38
                  hyeg35
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 522

                  Glock pride bebe. Can't wait to get a G34 in my stable.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    scootle
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 2702

                    Originally posted by Lead Waster
                    "My Glock gives me confidence to live my life" .... WTF?!
                    The production value is good, but yeah, that tagline is like... lolwut?

                    After poking the liveyourlife.com site plugged in the ad, it seems Glock is going the "lifestyle" marketing approach big time... they're gonna be the iPhone of the firearms world in short order!
                    Last edited by scootle; 09-07-2012, 12:57 AM.
                    SCC CCW *326 Days, $1051.29*
                    Application: 2/27/2023 ($72.33)
                    Original Interview: 12/21@1030|Actual: 4/13@0900
                    'Informal" email Background complete: 9/19
                    Email to schedule Psych: 10/27@1539 ($150)
                    Psych Test: 11/3@0800|Psych Interview: 11/9@0900 (Dr.McKenzie)
                    LiveScan: 11/9 (UPS Store $93+$25)|Livescan cleared: CA/FBI 11/9, Firearms 11/20
                    LiveScan Email: 11/17@0842
                    Training Email: 11/29@1007|Instructor: 1/10/2024 SaberTactics ($399+40)|Docs: 1/12
                    Approval: 1/17@1346 ($264+$7.96)|Pickup: 1/19@1030

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      RekEnhanced
                      Member
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 167

                      That's a bad a** commercial. I'm not a Glock guy at all and now I want to go buy one.
                      Life is a game. Play hard and don't be afraid to lose. -Me

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Spdjunkie
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 1977

                        Very Nice, Good for Glock!

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          HighLander51
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 5144

                          It's a commercial for shooting USPSA, he just happens to be running a Glock. Happens every Saturday and Sunday thru out the US, tens of thousands of shooters run the matches. As cool as the Glock looks, it's no mechanical match for an Open STI.

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            scarville
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 2325

                            Originally posted by Bangzoom
                            The media promotes Glock like none other
                            It is kind of ironic that Hollywood has Glocks everywhere. I suspect it is mostly "product placement" advertising than any real love for the Glock.
                            Politicians and criminals are moral twins separated only by legal fiction.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              johnny_boy02
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2011
                              • 1480

                              Originally posted by scootle
                              The production value is good, but yeah, that tagline is like... lolwut?

                              At least its not "I live my life 10 seconds at a time".

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                1911Operator
                                Veteran Member
                                • Mar 2010
                                • 2691

                                how about this one

                                Have an idea or invention? Need something designed and made? Click: HERE
                                ✟ In the beginning was the 1911, and the 1911 was THE pistol, and it was good. And behold the Lord said, "Thou shalt not muck with my disciple John's design for it is good and it workith. For John made the 1911, and lo all of his weapons, from the designs which I, the Lord, gave him upon the mountain."✟

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1