Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sr40 or xd 40

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ExtremeX
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2010
    • 7160

    My first pick is always XD, turned out to be MY favorite out of all the polymer jobs out there. I also like the M&P, they are really starting to grow on me.

    Best thing to do is just pick what feels best in your hand. More important how does it feel when you shoot it. If you can rent, thats the best way to do it.

    I had such a hard time picking my first pistol until I decided just to rent a few guns I was looking at and see for myself.
    ExtremeX

    Comment

    • #17
      Travis590A1
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2011
      • 5233

      The whole warranty for rugers issue is moot. Rugers last a long time and I've had multiple friends over the years who have had minor problems with them and ruger paid to ship them and repaired them in a very timely fashion. Warranty or not Ruger stands behind their product 100% which is why they are as good as they are.

      Comment

      • #18
        Fherot
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 920

        Ruger also has an amazing trigger and the slide fully disassembles as simple as a Glock without any rollpins etc. (If that matters to you...)

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1