I'd pass on a .40 cal CZ if you plan on putting a lot of rounds through it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This or that thread....
Collapse
X
-
Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings
10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook! -
already bought it. It's pretty much everything I want for an upper caliber gun. Didn't want a .45.
@zfields: why not get a cz in .40? fits better then most I've held.plus it was more appealing feels better then the alternative I was thinking of (sig 2022).Originally posted by Jimi JahI punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.Originally posted by elpaisa1I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.
Originally posted by Euphoria526I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,439
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 39765 users online. 75 members and 39690 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment