Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Browning hi power fixed sights vs adjustable sights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Raptor3000
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 2837

    Browning hi power fixed sights vs adjustable sights

    Hi,

    Which ones do you guys prefer? Did the classic hi power had adjustable or fixed sights?


    Thanks
  • #2
    Oneaudiopro
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 1188

    The original had fixed.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

    Comment

    • #3
      Raptor3000
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 2837

      Are adjustable sights bulky ?

      Comment

      • #4
        Can't buy anything here
        Senior Member
        • May 2006
        • 797

        Google some pics and see for yourself....

        3 day waiting period???? but I'm mad now!!!!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          stormvet
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Mar 2010
          • 12681

          I like the fixed sights for a combat/self defense gun. Even on HP's.


          Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

          Comment

          • #6
            forgiven
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2008
            • 5214

            Fixed.

            Comment

            • #7
              Citadelonline
              Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 153

              Adjustable. I put LPA's low profile TPU rear sight in my Hi-Power.

              sigpicNRA Life Member.

              Comment

              • #8
                morrcarr67
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jul 2010
                • 15053

                I have fixed on my FM-90 and they work just fine. And, I like them too.

                Last edited by morrcarr67; 06-18-2012, 6:19 AM.
                Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                Originally posted by Erion929

                Comment

                • #9
                  ClarenceBoddicker
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2783

                  Fixed, less parts to fall off at the wrong time.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Can't buy anything here
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2006
                    • 797

                    I'm surprised Serpico didn't go for fixed....

                    3 day waiting period???? but I'm mad now!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Paradiddle
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 1743

                      The factory adjustables sit way to high for me. I like a Heinie fixed or if you are going to go adjustable have them machined into the slide.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        redcliff
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 5676

                        The only adjustable Hi-Power sight I like is the tangent sight. I picked up a Detective Kit for my C-series primarily because I don't like how high the adjustable sights sit on the stock slide.
                        "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
                        "What we get away with isn't usually the same as what's good for us"
                        "An extended slide stop is the second most useless part you can put on a 1911"

                        "While Ruger DA revolvers may be built like a tank, they have the aesthetics of one also,
                        although I suppose there are a few tanks which I owe an apology to for that remark"

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          jfa25
                          Junior Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 86

                          Adjustable. Even the factory ones are just fine, for me at least.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1