Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

P365 micro questions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    swiftone
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 1082

    Originally posted by Reno-Kid
    I have the XL and XMacro, no issues. Non CA models.
    Same here/same two models. Zero issues.

    Comment

    • #17
      Title1guy
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2015
      • 1381

      Have two P365s- One 9mm and one .380. No issues. Carry both with confidence.

      Comment

      • #18
        static2126
        Calguns Addict
        • Mar 2013
        • 5619

        Modern day p365s are some of the most reliable guns out.

        I shoot a lot of rounds through them yearly

        The p320s are eh for me though

        Comment

        • #19
          static2126
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2013
          • 5619

          Monkey if you have questions on p365s feel free to ask.

          I shoot between 10 to 30k rounds through an xl (all stock except grip module) yearly. In fact just shot out my first barrel at 55k or so rounds

          Comment

          • #20
            L84CABO
            Calguns Addict
            • Mar 2009
            • 8776

            Pro Tip: Before you buy any compact/sub compact, find a way to shoot it first. I realize you tried to rent one at DGM, but I would keep trying to find one to try out. Small guns can be downright miserable to shoot. Make sure you like how it shoots BEFORE you spend the money on one.
            "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

            Fighter Pilot

            Comment

            • #21
              static2126
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2013
              • 5619

              Originally posted by L84CABO
              Pro Tip: Before you buy any compact/sub compact, find a way to shoot it first. I realize you tried to rent one at DGM, but I would keep trying to find one to try out. Small guns can be downright miserable to shoot. Make sure you like how it shoots BEFORE you spend the money on one.
              Imo that goes for all guns.

              But a p365xl to g19 performance gap is extremely small imo

              Comment

              • #22
                Rumblemonkey
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2017
                • 519

                Thanks, I shoot a Kahr PM9 and PM40 and prefer small for stealth. The 40 is a bit snappy, but OK. I was thinking of selling it to fund the P365. Thanks!

                Comment

                • #23
                  AregularGuy
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 2792

                  Originally posted by Rumblemonkey
                  Thanks, I shoot a Kahr PM9 and PM40 and prefer small for stealth. The 40 is a bit snappy, but OK. I was thinking of selling it to fund the P365. Thanks!
                  365 will be a breeze vs pm40.
                  All posts dedicated to the memory of Stronzo Bestiale

                  "You want my sister but now scam my Glocks too?
                  How about my sister? what can she do now? Still virgin and need Glcok."

                  ---ARegularGuy

                  NRA Patron Member

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Rumblemonkey
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2017
                    • 519

                    Soooo...Just got back from the range. Had failures to completly go into battery. A few. Shot OK overall, gotta give it a chance. Was shooting weak hand a bunch. Tough to load mags.Older Winn. white box ammo. Did not go thru and lube it. Hopefully, it will loosen up. Ran 100+ thru it.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      XL650
                      Member
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 288

                      Oh no! What a bummer. Hopefully that will help.
                      Maybe apples and oranges. I have a Kahr CW9. 7 round flush mag and 10 round extended. I like it.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Tahoeshooter
                        Member
                        • May 2015
                        • 347

                        Have a few P365s and never had any FTE problems. I shoot 115 & 124g. Probably around 1000 rounds downrange with 3 of them.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Mute
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 8595

                          I bought a CA version and made some changes to suit my preferences. So far, not a single issue with 115 gr. ball nor with 124 gr. ball and Federal HST. I'll be replacing my Glock 43 with this one.
                          NRA Benefactor Life Member
                          NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO


                          American Marksman Training Group
                          Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Rumblemonkey
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2017
                            • 519

                            Hey Mute, can you PM me with what changes you made? Thanks!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1