Thanks cal guns
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete please
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Originally posted by barrageThat's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.Comment
-
The Kimber 38 super I believe is an alloy frame while the Colt is steel.
Picked up a parked Springfield awhile ago, paid full price.
Always on the look out for 38 supers.
Good LuckComment
-
I would go 10mm before i went .38 superComment
-
NRA Benefactor
Untamed1972: "I'm sorry Sir.....but the 2A is specifically intended to make sure gov't, at any level, DOES NOT have a monopoly on deadly force."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,108
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24064 users online. 141 members and 23923 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment