Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Valegian
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 1061

    Everyone is competition as soon as 7:00am hits.
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • Gringo Bandito
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 1835

      Participating in the ammo race and this thread is the reason that I dusted off my old rock chucker. Now I race around looking for powder. Haha.

      Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

      Comment

      • peacedivision
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 1717

        I enjoyed sleeping in haha

        Comment

        • OaklandScottie
          Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 100

          Well played Valegian.

          Comment

          • Jason_2111
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 3831

            Wow... you guys think the pickings are bare at Milpitas and Mtn. View? You should see Gilroy. THAT is empty. Maybe a handful of 410 shells, a few of one other kind, and that's it. Very, very bare cupboard.

            Comment

            • Valegian
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 1061

              Expected today but probably not out til the morning in Mt. View. All I did was ask.

              22LR
              223
              40sw
              357mag
              Last edited by Valegian; 03-30-2013, 4:32 PM.

              Comment

              • walmart
                Junior Member
                • Feb 2013
                • 24

                Ammo tonight at mt view walmart

                Comment

                • WWDHD?
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 2728

                  Happened to be in Manteca friday afternoon visiting family and went to the WM there. Cleaned out. No better off than Milpitas every time I go in there lately. Good luck ammo hunters.
                  NRA & CRPA member
                  semi-docile tax payer
                  amateur survivalist

                  Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!

                  Comment

                  • twolane
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 963

                    Heading to Mt View now. I'll report back what I find, but I don't expect much... Too late to make the AM run!

                    Comment

                    • onegtalon
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 2391

                      Milpitas had 8 boxes of 223 - gone
                      Some 9 and (40 or 45 don't remember) in Tula steel case.


                      Sent from my iPhone
                      OneGtalon
                      Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                      Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                      HDF, CGN/CGF member
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • zen5
                        Junior Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 66

                        "Gone some"?....

                        Comment

                        • dasrock
                          Junior Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 98

                          Comment

                          • sirgiles
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 2311

                            Originally posted by twolane
                            Heading to Mt View now. I'll report back what I find, but I don't expect much... Too late to make the AM run!
                            everything that was delivered last night was sold the same night in less than 5 minutes. info of being available the next morning was inaccurate.
                            "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

                            Bruce Lee

                            Comment

                            • Valegian
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 1061

                              Milpitas
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • Valegian
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 1061

                                And one of the three stores in the area is getting a nice .223 shipment delivered. Be on the look out.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1