Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Valegian
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 1061

    Originally posted by Crysknife1013
    Went ammo hunting today... Stopped by Mountain View and found the following:













    I asked politely but the two clerks behind the counter were adamant about the 3 box limit. So I'm going back tomorrow.

    I'll also swing by Milpitas tomorrow. Couldn't go today cause of time constraints.
    Appreciate the update.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • Just_some_guy
      Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 288

      Any .22LR?

      Comment

      • Darthbauer
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 717

        I got CCI Blazer .22 at the Walmart in Orange on Thursday.

        Comment

        • E92335i
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 2937

          Do they have FGMM 308? how much?

          Comment

          • Mot Mi
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2013
            • 1061

            Was there yesterday and there was hardly any 308 just the zq1 thst I saw. No 22lr, no 9mm, and 45 unless you want hp.

            Comment

            • Crysknife1013
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jul 2012
              • 441

              Walmart Milpitas Inventory on 03/17/2014 around 6:30pm

              I finally got around to going to the Milpitas Walmart today around 6:30pm and I hit the jackpot!

              5 Federal .22lr 550 Value packs:


              4 Federal .45 Auto 100 value packs:


              6 Federal 9mm 100 value packs:


              3 Federal .40S&W value packs:


              They are enforcing the 1 box per caliber limit.

              I got my fix. (And by the way, the pictures above were what was left after I made my purchases.)

              Good luck fellas!
              NRA Patriot (Endowment) Life Member
              CRPA Member

              Don't ever do anything you'll regret and don't ever regret anything you do.
              -Daniel T. Sakai

              Comment

              • XDJYo
                Calguns Addict
                • Apr 2012
                • 7100

                Wow!!!! Federal bulk packs??? It's been almost two years since I've seen those!!!!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                M&P 15 (Mine)

                Comment

                • Mizouse
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 1196

                  ohh nice!

                  Comment

                  • pdude
                    Member
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 384

                    Okay before I go over there once again....it's all gone now? LOL

                    Comment

                    • high_revs
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 7861

                      i was at mtv 2 weeks ago and it was no where close to that. glad to see it though and prices dropping a little. fed bulk pack .223 was 39.99 years ago and for a long time.


                      Originally posted by Mizouse
                      Dropped by MTV about an hour ago.




                      Saw a box of fed 100ct 223, but it was $40.97+ tax. No thanks.

                      Comment

                      • edwardm
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 1939

                        Yes. The vultures have had their way.

                        On the upside, the 22LR should show up in the marketplace here shortly at $50/box.

                        Originally posted by pdude
                        Okay before I go over there once again....it's all gone now? LOL

                        Comment

                        • pdude
                          Member
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 384

                          Originally posted by edwardm
                          Yes. The vultures have had their way.

                          On the upside, the 22LR should show up in the marketplace here shortly at $50/box.
                          LOL. Thanks. One of these days I will score before the vultures resellers swoop in!

                          Comment

                          • Mot Mi
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 1061

                            Was there anymore 9mm left?

                            Comment

                            • f4lens
                              Junior Member
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 94

                              Unless you live in the city which out-of-state ammo shipping is not allowed. You' maybe better off shopping ammo on cheaper than dirt or sgammo dot com
                              (except .22LR ammo)

                              Comment

                              • GiddyHitch
                                Member
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 274

                                Originally posted by pdude
                                LOL. Thanks. One of these days I will score before the vultures resellers swoop in!
                                Me too. I certainly chose the wrong time to get back into this hobby. Everyone seems to have lost their collective minds.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1