Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cc426
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 647

    Originally posted by moosicmang
    15 cents a round is considered a great deal by those guys, normally they are 20 25 cents a round for 22lr.
    As many of us have learned, Sportsmens Supply AKA Ammo Hut is the proverbial lubeless initiation into anything firearm related. Go there once, see what a local gouge racket looks like in person and run, run forest run away. . Sportsmens supply has run this kind of racket even before the panic and have been very creative with appearing barely in stock, those two huge extremely well stocked cargo containers in the back are proof enough.
    choice rounds like mini mags can be had for 8-10 cents, otherwise try for the 4-6 cent range. if it costs more than a dime, it ain't fine.
    They do gouge like crazy unless you're looking for 12 gauge. They usually have it at a reasonable price and cases of it. I think i picked up a case for about $65 2-3months ago or so which is about the same price as walmart. Then they try to tell you $40 a single box of 9mm is a great deal (no exaggeration) I don't like supporting gougers but if you're desperate for 12 gauge and can't get it they've go some. Mel's cotton usually has 12 gauge as well but a bit pricier, I think like $8.50 a box or so

    Comment

    • cc426
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 647

      Originally posted by MC408
      If anyone needs 9 or any other caliber for that matter, cabelas has herters in stock with no limit. Price is decent, especially if you have $5 shipping. The fact that there are no limits and its been in stock for a while is a good sign. Get it if you need it!

      http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...12&WT.tsrc=AFF
      Been in stock a few days now. The herters select brass cased stuff is great stuff. It's the same as sellier and belliot but just in a different box

      Comment

      • Valegian
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 1061

        Who scored the 525ct 22LR in Tracy today?

        Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment

        • MC408
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 2042

          Tracy?!?!?! go go go go go!

          Originally posted by Valegian
          Who scored the 525ct 22LR in Tracy today?

          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment

          • Gio
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2008
            • 10251

            Get paid on Saturday hopefully, then I will have cash to burn on some ammo. Weird how most manufacturers are only producing a little to keep a few people happy. It can't be all the hoarders buying it all up.
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

            Comment

            • Jason_2111
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 3831

              Comment

              • robzilla808
                Junior Member
                • May 2013
                • 3

                i went over to big 5 milpitas. they have a good amount of 12 gauge there. a little pricey at $8/25. the manager told me to come by friday as soon as they open. they "may or may not" have .22lr bricks coming in. he said if you show up an hour after opening, it's a guarentee that they'll be out.

                Comment

                • Mizouse
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 1196

                  What time does that big 5 open? I'll actually be working in San Jose for once!

                  Gonna stop by Walmart before work.

                  Comment

                  • MC408
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 2042

                    LMAO @ Jason_2111 pic (meme). LOL

                    @ mizouse, Big 5 opens at 10 am, Friday is the once a week stock, so they can get a crowd, I've never bothered stopping in to line up, so not sure if it's still as bad as it once was. good luck!

                    Comment

                    • Mizouse
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 1196

                      Thanks, but 10am won't work. Gotta be in SJ by 8am. Ohh well.

                      Hope there's something good at WM

                      Comment

                      • MC408
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 2042

                        Originally posted by Mizouse
                        Thanks, but 10am won't work. Gotta be in SJ by 8am. Ohh well.

                        Hope there's something good at WM
                        what you looking for Mizouse? I posted some stuff on cabelas the other day, but I saw 9, 45, 40 ect still on there.

                        If you are willing to pay Big 5 prices, Cabelas is usually better (and they deliver it to your doorstep!).

                        or...are you just looking for that ammo high rush you get from scoring it in person! haha

                        Comment

                        • Gio
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10251

                          Originally posted by MC408
                          what you looking for Mizouse? I posted some stuff on cabelas the other day, but I saw 9, 45, 40 ect still on there.

                          If you are willing to pay Big 5 prices, Cabelas is usually better (and they deliver it to your doorstep!).

                          or...are you just looking for that ammo high rush you get from scoring it in person! haha
                          Cabelas - Herter's 9mm ammo is OOS already I hate waiting to be paid, argh!
                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                          Comment

                          • Mizouse
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 1196

                            Originally posted by MC408
                            what you looking for Mizouse? I posted some stuff on cabelas the other day, but I saw 9, 45, 40 ect still on there.

                            If you are willing to pay Big 5 prices, Cabelas is usually better (and they deliver it to your doorstep!).

                            or...are you just looking for that ammo high rush you get from scoring it in person! haha
                            Probably the rush. Lol.

                            No just 22lr or 223/556


                            Ohh and I've bought plenty of ammo from Cabelas. Just hoping to be part of the morning power walk for once...

                            Comment

                            • MC408
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 2042

                              Welcome to ammoholics anonymous my friend, where hunting ammo is not just a hobby, it's a way of life! Lol

                              Comment

                              • weekend_fun
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2012
                                • 1836

                                For those looking for 22LR, cabelas just posted a remington brick for 24+shipping .. < 30 all in

                                ==================================
                                Do you know someone who wants to buy or sell a house? I'm a CA RE Broker; please let me know how I can help?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1