Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MC408
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2042

    Nice score alouie! I'm guessing you meant the 22 lr mini mags, not 22 mag! Makes a little more sense being that we posted that!

    Comment

    • twolane
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 963

      Eddy's in Mt. View has 22 in stock. Little high, but not too bad.

      Comment

      • MC408
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 2042

        Originally posted by twolane
        Eddy's in Mt. View has 22 in stock. Little high, but not too bad.
        Thanks for the contribution twolane, but don't overpay for 22, the ammo flood gates are about to open up and it will be readily available with no limits soon. I watch the ammo market, like its the Nasdaq, and we are entering a bull market!!! Save up and get ready to buy, buy, buy, buy, buy!!!! Lol

        Sincerely,

        MC aka The ammo stock trader

        Comment

        • mfanatic325
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2013
          • 65

          I'm all-in on .40S&W as soon as MC gives me the green light

          Comment

          • twolane
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2010
            • 963

            In for 40 too!

            Thanks for the heads up MC. I'm okay with 22 for now (not quite like Jason but...)

            Comment

            • olddirtygerm
              Member
              • Apr 2013
              • 374

              Originally posted by mfanatic325
              I'm all-in on .40S&W as soon as MC gives me the green light
              Templar in Los Gatos has PMC 50 round boxes of .40 in stock for 14.99. Think it's 299 for a case of 20. Good price and no limit that I'm aware of

              Comment

              • MC408
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2013
                • 2042

                Originally posted by olddirtygerm
                Templar in Los Gatos has PMC 50 round boxes of .40 in stock for 14.99. Think it's 299 for a case of 20. Good price and no limit that I'm aware of
                I don't buy 40, but That's a good price! Good find ODG! Lol

                Comment

                • weekend_fun
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 1836

                  11 cases of the 40 left < .33 per round. unfortunately, all of the 9MM sold out.
                  ==================================
                  Do you know someone who wants to buy or sell a house? I'm a CA RE Broker; please let me know how I can help?

                  Comment

                  • veritas137
                    Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 153

                    The downside of ordering online.

                    Aug 16, 2013 7:37 PM THE CUSTOMER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT. A 2ND ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE
                    Even though I was patiently waiting in the front room by the door at that time. I understand if they are running late or something happens, but to say I wasn't available is infuriating.

                    Comment

                    • bangbangstickemup
                      Junior Member
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 13

                      Which carrier is this? Most carriers allow you to pick-up at one of their shipping centers if you don't mind the trip, but sometimes it beats waiting for the delivery guy to come to you. I've had issues with Ontrac and Fedex delivery service doing the same thing Veritas137 experienced. UPS is the easiest for me since I know where the guy parks his truck so I just walk up to the guy in the morning and ask if I can save him time and grab the package. Best of luck to everyone in their ammo deals hunting!

                      Comment

                      • KarlD
                        Junior Member
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 30

                        Originally posted by veritas137
                        The downside of ordering online.

                        Quote:
                        Aug 16, 2013 7:37 PM THE CUSTOMER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT. A 2ND ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

                        Even though I was patiently waiting in the front room by the door at that time. I understand if they are running late or something happens, but to say I wasn't available is infuriating.
                        That has happened to me multiple times with UPS. Once, I had been waiting at home for the delivery of a conversion barrel and at 7pm the on-line status showed that exact message, which of course was incorrect since I had never left home and there was no notice outside my door. UPS customer service is usually of no help and they won't even let you talk to the driver. It would be better if you had the option of picking up the goods. I prefer to buy in stores and pay cash but for some goods you have to order.

                        Comment

                        • veritas137
                          Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 153

                          Yupp, it was UPS. I know a driver and supposedly it is better for their "on time" statistics to mark down that the customer was not available. I did call customer service and got a call back about an hour later from the local hub that a manager would talk to the driver on Monday. Still irritating but at least it was just extra ammo for later this year and I am still able to go to the range this afternoon.

                          Comment

                          • Jake25
                            Member
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 250

                            No ammo reports for the past few days?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1