Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MC408
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2042



    FYI - UMC Mega packs of 45 acp if anyone is interested. $109 at Cabelas.

    Comment

    • Laythor
      Senior Member
      CGN Contributor
      • Oct 2012
      • 991

      not bad .44 cents a round. grabbed a box, thanks for the heads up MC408

      Comment

      • BFunky
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2013
        • 71

        Originally posted by MC408
        http://www.slickguns.com/product/rem...n-45-acp-10999

        FYI - UMC Mega packs of 45 acp if anyone is interested. $109 at Cabelas.
        Good find. Still available but only if you go through the link. If you go directly to the cabelas site you can't find it.

        Comment

        • sirgiles
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 2311

          run for it! now available, 20ct federal 5.56. it will last you 1 minute at the range.

          we couldn't stop laughing when we saw this today at walmart Milpitas at 5pm. This is what happens when people abuse and are now allowed to buy only 1 box.

          we all passed. don't ask me how much. we didn't care.

          Last edited by sirgiles; 05-13-2013, 5:12 PM.
          "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

          Bruce Lee

          Comment

          • cpatbay
            Senior Member
            • May 2011
            • 1631

            I checked ... about $9 for the 20 round box of Federal 5.56 and $12 for the 50 round Tula 9mm.
            NRA Lifer

            No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason
            for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort,
            to protect themselves against tyranny in government - Thomas Jefferson


            Comment

            • onegtalon
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 2391

              Originally posted by Laythor
              not bad .44 cents a round. grabbed a box, thanks for the heads up MC408
              Not bad, but it's amazing how long you can strech out Serge's reloads when you really need to.

              I'll check in again later for the sleep signal....
              Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

              Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

              HDF, CGN/CGF member
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Valegian
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1061

                Now people cant complain about how scarce ammo is at walmart. Hahaha! Milpitas now can satisfy over 20 customers a day compared to only 3-5 a day before the 1 box limit. Most of the people that really complain are those who would come in with their buddies who dont even shoot just so they could have them buy extra boxes for them. How do I know? Trust me. I know.:thumbup:

                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment

                • Valegian
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 1061

                  Wednesday... cant wait to have SWORDFISH for dinner.

                  Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                  Comment

                  • XDJYo
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 7112

                    Originally posted by Valegian
                    Wednesday... cant wait to have SWORDFISH for dinner.

                    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                    Fish Wednesday eh? Hmmm. So, Master-V, how is the "CATFISH"? You know...the """CATFISH"""
                    nudge-nudge. Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Hahahaha!!
                    Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                    Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                    Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                    M&P 15 (Mine)

                    Comment

                    • onegtalon
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 2391

                      You know I love Starbucks in the morning.. The problem is that by the time I get my hands on ammo (or no ammo) I gotta make a run for it.. Ya know? Hahaha!


                      Sent from my iPhone
                      OneGtalon
                      Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                      Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                      HDF, CGN/CGF member
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Jason_2111
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3831

                        Comment

                        • firebert
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 1349

                          Wouldn't the swordfish be for breakfast? I thought it was MV that serves dinner

                          Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                          03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                          Comment

                          • onegtalon
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 2391

                            Omg I'm dying!!! LMFAO
                            Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                            Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                            HDF, CGN/CGF member
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • XDJYo
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Apr 2012
                              • 7112

                              Originally posted by Jason_2111
                              NOW I get it! Swordfish.

                              You know, they don't make em like they used to.
                              Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                              Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                              Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                              M&P 15 (Mine)

                              Comment

                              • Valegian
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 1061

                                Originally posted by firebert
                                Wouldn't the swordfish be for breakfast? I thought it was MV that serves dinner

                                Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                                There a pretty good restaurant that is serving swordfish in MV tomorrow evening.

                                Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1