Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock rtf2
Collapse
X
-
-
I <3 my RTF2 G22Comment
-
-
Congrats on being a cop who can go to LC Action for LEO-only pricing.
I have a 19RTF2 and love it, although I was hoping for fish gills and it came with straight serrations.I hate people that are full of hate.
It's not illegal to tip for PPT!Comment
-
SBR is North of Sacramento, about a 30-40 minute drive. Travel a bit further up you can go to Sportsman's Warehouse, a Thunder Valley (Indian Gaming Casino) or you can go to the Roseville Galleria Mall if you got nothing else to do.I had seen a few RTF2 fish gill slides on frames that weren't RTF2 and some RTF2 frames that had normal slides. It was rare but I saw them occasionally. A few clerks said basically that only some many actually have the fish gill serrations.
And yea I know its on the roster I just meant if I cant find one in a store and there unable to get any from Glock unless it was a LEO sale, I figured a place like Milipitas or a SSE place could get one as a SSE. But yea if I can still get one ordered if there out, even better
. I just like the RTF a tad more.
And I'm probably dropping by SBR, assuming its in SAC.
If it is the same one that I saw a 3 weeks ago, the RTF2 frame there is the one with the fish gill serrations.
I thought production was halted on the RTF2 because of the introduction of the Glock 17 Gen4.
Have a safe drive!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,788
Posts: 25,151,670
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19497 users online. 137 members and 19360 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment