Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Kimber Desert Warrior

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SecondAmendmentgirl
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 259

    Originally posted by savasyn
    And thus there is less crime. Ta Da! Like magic.
    Oh wait, the roster isn't about crime, it's about "safety".

    I'll start over...

    And thus there are no more accidents with handguns. Ta Da! Like magic.
    LOL - California is looking out for us because certain colors, finishes, grips and names can cause paper cuts, chip nails or even hypnotize you into committing crime. Kinda of like how Las Vegas floors or hospital walls work
    Last edited by SecondAmendmentgirl; 01-25-2008, 7:32 PM. Reason: forgot 1 sentence
    Lisa

    Comment

    • #17
      FlyingPen
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 2377

      Any thoughts on the Dan Wesson 1911 from CZ?

      Comment

      • #18
        1911su16b870
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Dec 2006
        • 7654

        I love my Kimber TLE RL II

        "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

        NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
        GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
        Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
        I instruct it if you shoot it.

        Comment

        • #19
          RAD-CDPII
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 996

          OK, it's a picture thread now.

          I was a big Colt fan, and I still like them.

          1911 Gold Cup Trophy, 1991A1 Compact
          Govt. Model .380, .25 Auto



          But this is now my favorite, Kimber Ultra CDP II.





          Gotta love those Kimbers.
          The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by thoes who have not got it.
          George Bernard Shaw

          AKA RAD-G27

          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1