Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Micro Gun Vault vehicle question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    morfeeis
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2010
    • 7605

    Originally posted by drifter2be
    http://www.amazon.com/GunVault-NV200...6440004&sr=8-1

    Its gone up slightly in price since I bought mine, I use it for the drawer safe and for transporting my 9mm to and from the range. Best buy I could find for the money.



    Hey that's mine! if you look at the user photos that's my SR9 and my G19. I have no idea why my AR is on there that should be attached to another product. As you can see in the photo's i can keep my full sizeb SR9 and two magazines all in the same lock box.

    O yeah, the mags in the photo with the G19 or standard cap G17 magazines......
    Last edited by morfeeis; 01-13-2012, 10:31 AM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Originally posted by Ayn Rand
    You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

    Comment

    • #17
      johnclark
      Banned
      • Dec 2011
      • 164

      Originally posted by drifter2be
      http://www.amazon.com/GunVault-NV200...6440004&sr=8-1


      Its gone up slightly in price since I bought mine, I use it for the drawer safe and for transporting my 9mm to and from the range. Best buy I could find for the money.

      This mobile safe works out very well for me. Excellent for securing my Ruger LCP and LC9 and a magazine in my vehicle when necessary.

      Comment

      • #18
        Cougar
        Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 101

        I really like the small safes with the mechanical Simplex push button combo locks:



        They're quick, easy to open... if you know the button sequence. At the time I bought them, I think that they were on the California Attorney General's list of approved containers.

        I have a couple of nearly identical safes with the same combo lock.... I don't think that I paid more than $100 each...

        Fortunately I have CCW, but, there are times when I'm in a place or situation where an item needs to be locked up.

        I keep one in the vehicle at all times....

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1