Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SIG Sauer SP2022

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    PandaLuv
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 641

    Originally posted by hefedehefe
    Phily D?
    Nvm.

    This guy on YouTube endorses that love poster
    Молон Лабе
    I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12

    Comment

    • #32
      DesertSniper
      Member
      • May 2010
      • 209

      picked up mine from yzernie on here (look him up he is great to deal with!) and fired 200 rounds through it with out a single problem. its accurate, light and low recoil.
      http://sniperrifle.org/

      Comment

      • #33
        Oldnoob
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 2829

        Congrats.

        I got two, had to try both mid and small grip side by side.
        Taiwan born, Chinese descent, red white and freaking blue America citizen.

        Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

        Comment

        • #34
          A-J
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2011
          • 2586

          Originally posted by b00gym4n
          The price is good, but if you factor in the FFL and shipping, it's actually not cost effective. Turner's had them for less than $500 over the holidays last year, which is about what you'd pay for this one if you're in CA.
          It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.

          Comment

          • #35
            stitchnicklas
            Calguns Addict
            • Feb 2010
            • 7091

            i love my sig 2340,but i really love my new 226 equinox

            Comment

            • #36
              Sturnovik
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2010
              • 2937

              I thought I found a trade and the guy says the model 66 is too heavy and too shiny......ugh I will find my .40 sig pro soon enough.....

              Comment

              • #37
                irockstar661

                I love my sig 2022. My favorite handgun ever. Its all original no accessories but i am liking the night sights. Is the night sights in previous pictures from factory aka siglight night sights or after market ones?


                Btw I own two one only fired for breaking in an used primarily for HD the other 1000 rounds through with 0 malfunctions or issues what so ever.
                Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #38
                  Sturnovik
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 2937

                  Originally posted by irockstar661
                  I love my sig 2022. My favorite handgun ever. Its all original no accessories but i am liking the night sights. Is the night sights in previous pictures from factory aka siglight night sights or after market ones?


                  Btw I own two one only fired for breaking in an used primarily for HD the other 1000 rounds through with 0 malfunctions or issues what so ever.
                  Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
                  They look alot like my Siglites.....gotta love them, mine are so bright its ridiculous....gotta love mepro since they make them.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    DesertSniper
                    Member
                    • May 2010
                    • 209

                    ernie has them for $425 for the night sights and $380 for fixed sights!

                    http://sniperrifle.org/

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1