Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What gun is this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    JTROKS
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2007
    • 13093

    Originally posted by thefinger
    NICE CALL!!!!

    How the heck did you figure that one out?

    My first thought was one of the funky EAA Witness CZ copies.
    It's easy. I'm a gun nut.
    The wise man said just find your place
    In the eye of the storm
    Seek the roses along the way
    Just beware of the thorns...
    K. Meine

    Comment

    • #47
      onuroral
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 36

      A couple of corrections. The guy who is shooting in the Youtube video is not in Turkey. My guess is in Iraq. The clothing is a typical Iraqi Peshmerga. The SUV passing by has the steering wheel on the wrong side. :-) I guess it is a coalition vehicle.

      I am a retired Turkish Navy Captain and this was my service pistol that I had to return it to the Navy since I couldn't bring it with me to the US. 6 years later, now that I am a US citizen, I want my pistol back. It is not on the CA safe gun list, even though it is imported by ATI to the US. Any ideas on getting my hands on one of those? :-)

      By the way, it is a great looking gun. I was telling to my wife that all guns can kill, the important thing is to deter the other guy without shooting. Size is important in the deterrence.

      Comment

      • #48
        five.five-six
        CGN Contributor
        • May 2006
        • 34928

        Originally posted by Dreaded Claymore
        Almost exactly like Bugs Bunny putting his finger against the point of an arrow, causing the bow to throw the archer backwards instead of launching the arrow forwards. Ya gotta love Looney Toons.

        yes, but that only happens in a gravity free friction free vacuum

        Comment

        • #49
          Blackhawk556
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 4202

          I'll bet anybody, any millionAire on this forum that this comes with assault clips.

          Sent from Los Alamos Nuclear Facility
          sigpic PM 4 Front Sight diamond
          "If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?"

          Comment

          • #50
            nick
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Aug 2008
            • 19152

            Originally posted by onuroral
            A couple of corrections. The guy who is shooting in the Youtube video is not in Turkey. My guess is in Iraq. The clothing is a typical Iraqi Peshmerga. The SUV passing by has the steering wheel on the wrong side. :-) I guess it is a coalition vehicle.

            I am a retired Turkish Navy Captain and this was my service pistol that I had to return it to the Navy since I couldn't bring it with me to the US. 6 years later, now that I am a US citizen, I want my pistol back. It is not on the CA safe gun list, even though it is imported by ATI to the US. Any ideas on getting my hands on one of those? :-)

            By the way, it is a great looking gun. I was telling to my wife that all guns can kill, the important thing is to deter the other guy without shooting. Size is important in the deterrence.
            Single shot exemption might be the way to go, depending on whether there's an FFL willing to do it in your area. For example, Valkyrie Arms, I believe, claims to be willing to do SSE for any handgun for the same price.
            DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

            DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #51
              pyromensch
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2010
              • 6881

              And here's the reason you don't go to Turkey without your body armor and helmet - and preferably an APC!!

              [/QUOTE]

              sure that isn't east LA?
              That may be a CG first!



              Spyder

              "You guys need to take more drugs. Then you can TASTE the sound, and HEAR the light!"

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1