Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What gun is this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Just Dave
    Banned
    • Jul 2011
    • 7259

    The girl on the news said it was an AK-47

    Comment

    • #17
      SantaCabinetguy
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2011
      • 15142

      Im sticking with a SW5906 with finger step trigger guard, black furniture, and extreme Compensator.
      Hauoli Makahiki Hou


      -------

      Comment

      • #18
        billybob_jcv
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 1507

        Originally posted by Just Dave
        The girl on the news said it was an AK-47 machine gun
        Fixed that for you...
        He who exercises no forethought but makes light of his opponents is sure to be captured by them.
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

        I say thank God for government waste. If government is doing bad things, it's only the waste that prevents the harm from being greater.
        -Milton Friedman

        What kind of government do you guys got here? This is worse than California.
        -Woody Allen, Sleepers

        Comment

        • #19
          Thecrazyone1
          Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 466

          Don't think this one is airsoft, too much detail and the bore diameter is too big. Also looks like the extractor is a different metal than the slide. Airsoft guns usually have fake extractors that are carved into the slide. Although I wish they would make real version of some airsoft guns that are out there. I put up another pic...
          Last edited by Thecrazyone1; 11-20-2011, 10:23 PM.

          Comment

          • #20
            billybob_jcv
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 1507

            Based on all the other very cool *real* guns they use on that show, I would be very surprised if that is an airsoft or fake mock-up.
            He who exercises no forethought but makes light of his opponents is sure to be captured by them.
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

            I say thank God for government waste. If government is doing bad things, it's only the waste that prevents the harm from being greater.
            -Milton Friedman

            What kind of government do you guys got here? This is worse than California.
            -Woody Allen, Sleepers

            Comment

            • #21
              510GUY
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2010
              • 1368

              It's a Glock.

              Comment

              • #22
                morfeeis
                Calguns Addict
                • Apr 2010
                • 7605

                Originally posted by Ubermcoupe
                Im sticking with a SW5906 with finger step trigger guard, black furniture, and extreme Compensator.
                Thats what i would go with......
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                Originally posted by Ayn Rand
                You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Vampyredark
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 502

                  I agree with most people here, it is probably a piece of plastic. I love it when actors fire a gun and they forget to pretend the gun has recoil. Also, when they do not complain about having a ringing in their ears after the shoot out. I forgot to put ear plugs in the other day when firing a 357 cart. Everything got really high pitched for a couple seconds, and then my ears hurt a little bit.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Neptune
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 1165

                    Originally posted by 510GUY
                    It's a Glock.
                    I'd have to agree with this assessment. It's obviously a fully automatic Glock assault weapon that must have originally been all black, and repainted silver or something.

                    Those extra holes on the side must mean it's dangerous to innocent bystanders, who are innocently standing by...on the side...and stuff...



                    ..
                    sigpic
                    I don't think it's nice,...you laughing.
                    You see, my mule don't like people laughing.
                    He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him.
                    Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to,
                    I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      FXR
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 500

                      Strange sights - 3 dot with a front black dot against a silver background and normal white dot on black background rear. Anyone ever see that? It seems like the front dot would get be hard to pick up.
                      "I'm so hard, b****, I carry TWO in the chamber!"
                      "Keeping people from being free is big business." -Bob Dylan
                      "There will be no horse-trading in the stable of civil rights. Either the Constitution means what it says, or it doesn't." -Brandon
                      "Most Rights that are accused of being 'created from whole cloth' exist because in fact the Bill of Rights is not limiting. Lack of liberty is statist thuggery.
                      If you don't like sodomy or abortion, don't do it." -Bill Wiese

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        LovingTheYear1911
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1925

                        It's a Colt revolver. 44 mag. Duh!
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          JTROKS
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 13093

                          Zigana pistol made in Turkey or Canada

                          Last edited by JTROKS; 11-21-2011, 10:15 AM.
                          The wise man said just find your place
                          In the eye of the storm
                          Seek the roses along the way
                          Just beware of the thorns...
                          K. Meine

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            LTP90
                            Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 228

                            I was wondering the same thing when I watched that episode.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Sturnovik
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 2937

                              Originally posted by morfeeis
                              Thats what i would go with......
                              Yup, it looks like those things too agreed.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                220RR
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 519

                                Looks pretty nice.where can I find one?
                                WTB s&w 686 competitor,629 performance center2.6",hk mk23,4-6" colt python..pm me if you have one for sale.thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1