Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock Factory "disposable" suppressor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cindynles
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2806

    Glock Factory "disposable" suppressor

    Interesting, I never knew anything like this existed....

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759
  • #2
    thenodnarb
    Veteran Member
    • May 2009
    • 2603

    If I ever move to South Africa (or a free state) I'll pick one up.

    Actually...pass.

    How I Powder Coat Pistol Bullets
    How I Powder Coat Rifle Bullets

    Comment

    • #3
      evidens83
      Calguns Addict
      • Apr 2009
      • 7839

      That is freakin awesome.
      WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

      Comment

      • #4
        AJAX22
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2006
        • 14980

        Where can you get that barrel?
        Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

        Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

        Comment

        • #5
          Anchors
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2010
          • 5940

          Originally posted by AJAX22
          Where can you get that barrel?
          Maybe in California, it isn't technically "threaded"

          Comment

          • #6
            SantaCabinetguy
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Feb 2011
            • 15142

            Its square... i wonder if they will make them in green.


            Kinda steep price for only 15-25 shots.
            Hauoli Makahiki Hou


            -------

            Comment

            • #7
              cindynles
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 2806

              I wonder if that price in US or South African $$? If its 130 in S.A. Rand that works out to about $19 US.
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759

              Comment

              • #8
                DNA
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 1517

                I wonder how much the suppressor costs...

                Dan
                Originally posted by bigmike82
                That doesn't matter.

                If you believe in Liberty, you should believe it for everyone, not simply those whom you agree with.

                Comment

                • #9
                  AJAX22
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • May 2006
                  • 14980

                  Originally posted by RyanAnchors
                  Maybe in California, it isn't technically "threaded"
                  My thoughts exactly
                  Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

                  Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    cindynles
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 2806

                    Looks like it is marketed in France....

                    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." B.Franklin,1759

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      GoingQuiet
                      Vendor/Retailer
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 2731

                      Originally posted by AJAX22
                      Where can you get that barrel?
                      Glock as of recent has started doing SOME factory threaded barrels. There is a large aftermarket in threaded barrels for the large silencer dealers such as myself.
                      GoingQuiet.com, 07/02 FFL
                      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ACCOUNT ARE NOT CHECKED - instead, email sales@goingquiet.com

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        nrakid88
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 3285

                        AGH i want a suppressor so bad.

                        Hate this ringing in my ears.
                        sigpic
                        5.56 vs. 308? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=267737
                        Originally posted by Cali-Shooter
                        You are not a mall ninja. You are a defender of mall ninjas.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BayAreaShooter
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 5054

                          That's pretty interesting. Never knew them made those.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            mcat707
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 2346

                            Group buy?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              CK_32
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 14369

                              I WANT!!!!!!!!!!

                              So I guess glock supports hit men hahahhaa
                              For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

                              What's Your Caliber??


                              My Youtube channel

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1