Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What did I DO?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    SixtyDashOne
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 262

    Originally posted by spddrcr
    find me a 2 tone usp compact 40 for that price
    they sell for about 1499 at local bay area shops.
    Wow you guys are getting ripped off. Saw them on Bud's not long ago for like 800 new. My USPc ran me about 800 and even my P30 only ran 868, both guns NIB and that was out the door. That was out of state of course. Not sure what gives FFLs the stones to gouge so badly in CA.
    Originally posted by tuna quesadilla
    Sure, a good 1911 will feed FMJ ammo flawlessly, and some of them will even feed JHP. But they lack the features that make the Glock the excellent pistol that it is. A 1911 is an enthusiast's toy, not a serious combat pistol.

    Comment

    • #17
      thevic
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 1910

      I love my USPc .40. Installed a spurred hammer for the hell of it too
      Victor M.

      Spartan Precision Rifles 07 FFL/SOT
      Caldwell, ID

      Comment

      • #18
        PandaLuv
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 641

        Originally posted by The SoCal Gunner
        Ouch. I'm glad I got mine NIB for $650. Can't imagine anyone ever buying one at that price or even one priced more than $850.
        Originally posted by SixtyDashOne
        Wow you guys are getting ripped off. Saw them on Bud's not long ago for like 800 new. My USPc ran me about 800 and even my P30 only ran 868, both guns NIB and that was out the door. That was out of state of course. Not sure what gives FFLs the stones to gouge so badly in CA.
        GTFO (jokingly of course ) !I can't believe this. I saw an FS USP chambered in .45 going for $1,250 at a shop in Pleasant Hill. Sigh, east bay stores are lame when it comes to prices.
        Молон Лабе
        I'd rather be carried by 6 than judged by 12

        Comment

        • #19
          Sam
          Calguns Addict
          CGN Contributor
          • Jul 2008
          • 5205

          Originally posted by PandaLuv
          GTFO (jokingly of course ) !I can't believe this. I saw an FS USP chambered in .45 going for $1,250 at a shop in Pleasant Hill. Sigh, east bay stores are lame when it comes to prices.
          The overhead is cheaper in Sacramento than the Bay Area.

          Comment

          • #20
            SIGman Freud
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 877

            By the way, I called the store about an hour and a half ago, and the guy I spoke with said they have about 13 of these in the back. SOMEhow, the guy who sold me my USP only found 3 boxes in the back and brought them up front! :/ I'm happy with my selection, otherwise I would go back to look at the rest of their selection. The 4 I looked at yesterday looked about the same, so I picked the one with the least amount of holster wear. In virtually every other respect, all 4 looked the same internally and on the grips condition.



            So.......there are more at this price.

            Comment

            • #21
              InGrAM
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 3699

              Originally posted by SIGman Freud
              By the way, I called the store about an hour and a half ago, and the guy I spoke with said they have about 13 of these in the back. SOMEhow, the guy who sold me my USP only found 3 boxes in the back and brought them up front! :/ I'm happy with my selection, otherwise I would go back to look at the rest of their selection. The 4 I looked at yesterday looked about the same, so I picked the one with the least amount of holster wear. In virtually every other respect, all 4 looked the same internally and on the grips condition.



              So.......there are more at this price.

              Thanks for the heads up.

              Comment

              • #22
                bsg
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2009
                • 25954

                congratulations.

                Comment

                • #23
                  tacticalcity
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10929

                  That is a great price on a USP.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    JanG
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 1005

                    i hope they still have some next month when i save up some more and my 30 day limit is up
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!
                    Reply With Quote

                    Originally posted by AutoDriver
                    Most in-laws have a no return policy on wives. But I do understand how you feel. As soon as I left the chappel, I started thinking maybe I should have gotten a different woman. Oh well, I'll just have to wait another 30 years to get the other one. Oh, the pain ...

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      SIGman Freud
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 877

                      Has anyone else in the area gone to River City Gun Exchange to look at the selection?

                      I'm curious to see if anyone else is buying, and what the impressions are.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        SIGman Freud
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 877

                        In less than 2 hrs, my HK usp compact will be ready for pick up!

                        It's been a looooooong 10 days.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          iareConfusE
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 4464

                          You're cheating on your Sig, judging by your name.... I actually just bought a P220

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            SIGman Freud
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 877

                            Originally posted by iareConfusE
                            You're cheating on your Sig, judging by your name.... I actually just bought a P220
                            Haha! I know. I thought it was clever a while back and may have to change to HKUSP boy or something stupid and uninteresting. But, I also have a Sig (SP 2022 9mm).

                            By the way, you don't happen to live in Sac, do ye? A local gun store (River City) advertised stainless steel P220's from LE trade-ins for about $700, with nite sites and 1 mag.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              NickZag
                              Member
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 499

                              Thats a good deal. I've been intersted in buying a H&K USP for sometime now. This might just be the time I buy one!

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                iareConfusE
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 4464

                                Originally posted by SIGman Freud
                                Haha! I know. I thought it was clever a while back and may have to change to HKUSP boy or something stupid and uninteresting. But, I also have a Sig (SP 2022 9mm).

                                By the way, you don't happen to live in Sac, do ye? A local gun store (River City) advertised stainless steel P220's from LE trade-ins for about $700, with nite sites and 1 mag.
                                Nope, live in Irvine. The one I bought today was an old W. Germany made P220 with standard fixed sights with 3 mags, for $550.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1