Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MC Operator

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    GlennG31
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 1344

    Originally posted by PHOBIA-357
    I looked up list of approved handguns in CA, I see this model # but without the "p" at the end. What does that mean?
    P = Package

    For the SKU's with the "P" at the end, you also get a holster and dual magazine holder along with the pistol, I believe.

    Comment

    • #17
      ELIXIR
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 1195

      So I'm assuming it is on the roster. Since I see here fellow Calgunners just purchased it.

      #pureblood

      Comment

      • #18
        MrExel17
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 9170

        Man what a deal, congrats! I scored one myself and share your happiness. Being my very first 1911 I wanted to make sure it was special.
        "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

        Comment

        • #19
          1911RONIN
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2011
          • 1993

          Originally posted by PHOBIA-357
          So I'm assuming it is on the roster. Since I see here fellow Calgunners just purchased it.
          its CA legal
          ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?

          Comment

          • #20
            NewbieDave
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2006
            • 1277

            Bud's price goes up and down depending on a lot of things... demands, stock, sales, over-stock. If you can wait for it, always shop for the best price

            For example... a RIA Tac-45 for $395 recently , that's a steal... then it goes up to $409, then now at $459. Shows you how much it moves.

            ~dpc

            Comment

            • #21
              1911RONIN
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2011
              • 1993

              Originally posted by NewbieDave
              Bud's price goes up and down depending on a lot of things... demands, stock, sales, over-stock. If you can wait for it, always shop for the best price

              For example... a RIA Tac-45 for $395 recently , that's a steal... then it goes up to $409, then now at $459. Shows you how much it moves.

              ~dpc
              +1.

              I discovered the MC Operator about 8 mos ago...waited 6 mos. for a price like this.
              ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?

              Comment

              • #22
                ELIXIR
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 1195

                Its officially out of stock!! (@ buds)

                #pureblood

                Comment

                • #23
                  MasterYong
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 2724

                  Originally posted by PHOBIA-357
                  So I'm assuming it is on the roster. Since I see here fellow Calgunners just purchased it.
                  It's def on the roster.

                  It's also the smoothest, most accurate pistol I've ever shot. I love mine.

                  Guess you could say it's one smooth... operator.


                  YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

                  /I refuse to let that meme die.
                  01001100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110111 01101001 01101101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101001 01111010 01101111 01101110 01100001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01111001 00101110

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1