Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MC Operator

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1911RONIN
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2011
    • 1991

    MC Operator

    Apparently, they are back in stock at Buds...and I scored one! $966 BNIB! I am so fricken excited! Its on layaway so I'll have to wait some...at this price, i don't mind that much. Lets see, what else can I sell off...

    ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?
  • #2
    NiteQwill
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2007
    • 6368

    Damn, good price!

    The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.

    Comment

    • #3
      Plywood
      Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 377

      Do you have a link?

      I see it for $1059

      Comment

      • #4
        voiceoftheright
        Senior Member
        • May 2010
        • 1161

        Ya, I got mine last week at $966. The price fluctuates pretty regularly.
        Fallujah had become a magnet for foreign jihadists and there were several thousand in the city who had come to make martyrs of themselves, to die while killing as many Americans as possibleAt each house I said a prayer, 'Please God get me out of this one.' When I come out of the house, I thank Him, light up a cigarette and move on to the next onesigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          vincentk
          Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 147

          I just paid $1219 for mine at an LGS. But then again, they've been hard to come by recently. Get one on buds while you can!!

          Comment

          • #6
            Plisk
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 3007

            The clan is getting bigger.... I love mine I hope to see many more out there!
            "If it wears out, replace it. If it breaks, upgrade." -Cranky Air Force Vet.

            Kevin

            Comment

            • #7
              1911RONIN
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2011
              • 1991

              My guess is that they are back in production--there are more on Gunbroker (for less $) than usual...
              ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?

              Comment

              • #8
                giants_fan24
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 1317

                Wow thats a great price, I've been wanting one for a while now.
                sigpic
                USMC 96-00 1/4 Weapons Company Dragons Plt

                Comment

                • #9
                  Arias
                  Member
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 295

                  Great score, when the funds are there the MC Operator will be added to the stable.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Riodog
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 1127

                    I don't see it listed. Where's it at-with the fries?
                    Rio

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      shamu415
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 682

                      That is a steal!!! Pick up another and sell it here

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        1911RONIN
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 1991

                        It was a freak thing...I only saw it once--only had to see it once! When I emailed SA a few months ago, they told me that more would be out about now...just have to check Buds on a regular basis.
                        ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          The Virus
                          Banned
                          • May 2011
                          • 1135

                          LOL I thought this was a thread about mall ninjas, AKA Mc Operators.
                          In fact I think I will now use the term Mc Operator in place of mall ninja.
                          Thx for the inspiration Taktickle!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ELIXIR
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 1194

                            Is this 1911 on the CA roster?

                            #pureblood

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ELIXIR
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 1194

                              I looked up list of approved handguns in CA, I see this model # but without the "p" at the end. What does that mean?

                              #pureblood

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1