Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Two more added to the List

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    Two more added to the List

    We now have two more .22's on the list. The GSG 1911 and the ISSC 4" "Baby Glock".
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929
  • #2
    kTC xDEICIDEx
    Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 408

    Coolbeans! 

    Comment

    • #3
      SantaCabinetguy
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Feb 2011
      • 15142

      Can't Wait!!!! Already shopping for a dealer***hint hint***...
      Hauoli Makahiki Hou


      -------

      Comment

      • #4
        morfeeis
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2010
        • 7605

        For some reason i want that "baby Glock"
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
        Originally posted by Ayn Rand
        You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

        Comment

        • #5
          morrcarr67
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jul 2010
          • 15053

          I'm really thinking about getting the GSG 1911
          Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

          Originally posted by Erion929

          Comment

          • #6
            ZX-10R
            Veteran Member
            • May 2010
            • 4122

            Originally posted by morrcarr67
            We now have two more .22's on the list. The GSG 1911 and the ISSC 4" "Baby Glock".
            Thanks for the heads up. The GSG would be nice.
            USA**************************************************USA
            03 Chevy Trailblazer , 06 Kawi ZX-10R, 05 Kawi KX250F, 07 Yamaha YZ85 - PSL , AES-10B, (2x) WASR 10/63, Draco AK Pistol, Polish Underfolder, Polish Tantal, Daniel Defense M4, Franken-AR, 1945 Izzy M44, 1936 Tula 91/30, Remington 870 Express, Smith and Wesson M&P 45, FN FNP-9, COLT 1911 XSE . NYC in CA. [COLOR="Red"][B]Obama S(_)[KS!
            Southwest Sales Manager -SolidWorks.

            Comment

            • #7
              goldengate
              Member
              • Jan 2011
              • 304

              I emailed ATI, the company importing the GSG-1911, they said the CA model won't be out for another 3 months. Called DOJ and they said there has to be a CA on the rollmark. The GSG-1911 CA model doesn't have the threaded barrel for a suppressor. I was planning to get a Kimber conversion kit for my 1911, but I guess now we can get a full gun for about the same price. Now to the waiting game.

              Comment

              • #8
                morrcarr67
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jul 2010
                • 15053

                Originally posted by goldengate
                I emailed ATI, the company importing the GSG-1911, they said the CA model won't be out for another 3 months. Called DOJ and they said there has to be a CA on the rollmark. The GSG-1911 CA model doesn't have the threaded barrel for a suppressor. I was planning to get a Kimber conversion kit for my 1911, but I guess now we can get a full gun for about the same price. Now to the waiting game.
                Darn it. I guess they only made enough for testing and now we have to wait for them to build them.
                Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                Originally posted by Erion929

                Comment

                • #9
                  morfeeis
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 7605

                  Originally posted by morrcarr67
                  I'm really thinking about getting the GSG 1911
                  You couldn't put a 45 cal upper on there later could you?
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
                  Originally posted by Ayn Rand
                  You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    DaveFJ80
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 2066

                    Originally posted by goldengate
                    I emailed ATI, the company importing the GSG-1911, they said the CA model won't be out for another 3 months. Called DOJ and they said there has to be a CA on the rollmark. The GSG-1911 CA model doesn't have the threaded barrel for a suppressor.

                    The barrel is the only thing ATI needs to change on their GSG 1911, and offer a non-threaded barrel in CA. Everything else on the gun makes it CA legal.

                    I'm very interested to see if they've actually made a completely new barrel for CA folks, or if they just pinned the cap to their threaded barrel permanently, thus making it CA legal.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      morrcarr67
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 15053

                      Originally posted by morfeeis
                      You couldn't put a 45 cal upper on there later could you?
                      I heard others say they heard ATI say that you can.

                      The thing that bothers me is that this an Aluminum frame. I know they are "Alloy" frames out there but the question is will this frame hold up to the .45ACP?

                      I'm not sure I would try it.
                      Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

                      Originally posted by Erion929

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        DaveFJ80
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 2066

                        Originally posted by morfeeis
                        You couldn't put a 45 cal upper on there later could you?
                        Originally posted by morrcarr67
                        I heard others say they heard ATI say that you can.

                        I don't know how you can make the GSG 1911 into a .45 since the .45 1911 mags won't even fit into the mag well.

                        I posted this in another thread....

                        Originally posted by DaveFJ80
                        In order to do mine as a single-shot, we had to shave down a .45 sled quite a bit in order for it to even fit into the GSG mag well. When I've accidently grabbed a .45 1911 mag and tried to shove it into my GSG (when I grabbed the wrong gun at the range... looks like my Kimber in the dark), there's no way it will go in there all the way. Fits maybe half the way in.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1