Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Suggestion on 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    ARFAN
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 751

    Originally posted by Q619
    If in SD, go to Gusslers for out of state deals. Seems most shops are always out of the high end guns and when they DO have one in: it's been finger f$&@#% and has nicks/scratches and flattened serrations from people wearing rings while handling them. I don't want to over pay for a gun that's marred. I want something fresh for less

    I saved $350 on my Ed Brown by getting off a dealer in another state. Even after additional expenses. It's touched only by EB, the dealer (to inspect) and then me. Totally worth it. $350 gets me an additional 1k of .45 to put through it!
    Guessler is one of my favorite but not any more since they charge the import tax. (not their fault) I use a different FFL now.

    Comment

    • #47
      Q619
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 1223

      Originally posted by ARFAN
      Guessler is one of my favorite but not any more since they charge the import tax. (not their fault) I use a different FFL now.
      Who is it that doesn't charge tax in SD? I didn't know that Gussler's was charging tax now .
      Last edited by Q619; 04-15-2011, 6:53 PM.

      Comment

      • #48
        ARFAN
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 751

        Originally posted by Q619
        Who is it that doesn't charge tax in SD? I didn't know that Gussler's was charging tax now .

        My new ffl charge every thing + Dros is $75.00.
        Last time I paid almost $500.00 tax for my LWRC REPR at Gussler.
        So, it is not save to buy gun online since they charged import tax
        Last edited by ARFAN; 04-15-2011, 7:27 PM.

        Comment

        • #49
          ARFAN
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 751

          Finally, I decided to get Les Baer ultimate master and now waiting game is starting for 16 -18 weeks

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1