Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SA Mil-Spec or RIA Tactical?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chadd446
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 86

    SA Mil-Spec or RIA Tactical?

    I'm in the market for a 1911. I was thinking of the springfield armory Mil-Spec, but the Rock Island Armory Tactical looks like a lot of gun for the money.
  • #2
    morrcarr67
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jul 2010
    • 15053

    RIA great bang for the buck
    Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

    Originally posted by Erion929

    Comment

    • #3
      C.W.M.V.
      Banned
      • Feb 2010
      • 4647

      Originally posted by morrcarr67
      RIA great bang for the buck
      +1000

      Comment

      • #4
        d sauce
        Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 439

        I have been in the market for a new 1911 and I don't recall reading any negatives about Rock Island Armory. A couple weeks ago on a wednesday they had them at Turner's for about 440-450 out the door. A hard bargain to pass up. For the price I would say +1 for RIA.

        Comment

        • #5
          ren
          Senior Member
          • May 2007
          • 1132

          ^
          waiting for their 399 deal to pop up again.

          Comment

          • #6
            d sauce
            Member
            • Oct 2010
            • 439

            Same here. I make sure to call every Tuesday now to see what is on the list for Wednesday.

            Nice Frenchie by the way.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1