Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New SA "LOADED"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    HK416
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1466

    nice! congrats!

    Comment

    • #17
      Martin_B
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 92

      Originally posted by Geetarguy
      Jak...are those Wilson Combat Mags? I bought one with my pistol but it won't sit in the pistol correctly ( it doesn't give me that "click" closing sound when I push it in..AND I have to push the mag release button to get it all the way in...Hmmm???) Any thoughts????
      I have Wilson ETM mags and they work well in my 1911. The feed lips did start spreading a bit which would keep the mag from dropping free when I hit the mag release button, so I would actually have to pull the mag out of the gun. I told Wilson and they sent me brand new ones. I'm sure if you contact Wilson and detail the problem, they will do the same and replace your mags for free.
      sigpic

      AKA "Angry Bunny"

      Comment

      • #18
        Geetarguy
        Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 231

        Originally posted by Martin_B
        I have Wilson ETM mags and they work well in my 1911. The feed lips did start spreading a bit which would keep the mag from dropping free when I hit the mag release button, so I would actually have to pull the mag out of the gun. I told Wilson and they sent me brand new ones. I'm sure if you contact Wilson and detail the problem, they will do the same and replace your mags for free.
        I talked with a Springfield rep at AMMO BROS last week about this. He told me that I could not use this type of Wilson mag in my loaded. Took it back to Turners and told them...and they switched my mag out for a Wilson 10 rd that did work....everything is cool now.....!!!! Love, Love,Love this pistol!!!

        Comment

        • #19
          negolien
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 4829

          Grab a couple hundred round of ammo and go break her in son :<). Very nice weapon looks almost exactly like my Custom II in the 1st pick.
          "Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

          George Orwell

          http://www.AnySoldier.com

          Comment

          • #20
            ilkhan
            Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 201

            Wanted the loaded black combat (aesthetics aside, the ambi safety is pretty wide), ended up with the stainless version.
            Go shoot it more, they shoot awesome.
            Inserting a loaded mag with the slide closed is always harder than slide open, since you are inserting it against the mag spring for the last couple millimeters.
            Please don't do anything that requires tools to that gun. Everything that needs to be done already is, hence the loaded vs a GI model.
            "Or, let Oregon have the northern counties, let NV and AZ have the eastern counties, and turn the western counties into a Federal wildlife sanctuary where the rest of the country can come and see emotional, barely sentient Californians in the wild." - bulgron

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1