Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Does your gun have a special nickname?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BlackJack
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 322

    Does your gun have a special nickname?

    I started giving code names to my guns when talking with friends in public places.

    That way nosy people wouldn't know I was talking about the boom stick.

    - Benelli Nova 12 Gauge (AKA - The Italian Job)
    - SigPro SP2022 (Ziggy)

    What's yours?
    NRA Member
    GSSF Member
    Avatar courtesy of JSolie
  • #2
    battleship
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 4969

    All mine are named Killer.

    Comment

    • #3
      McTerry
      Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 244

      This is Ginger,

      Comment

      • #4
        NSR500
        Banned
        • Aug 2006
        • 19530

        Angel Kings

        Comment

        • #5
          Turo
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2009
          • 5066

          My GLOCK 27 is named Peanut Butter. No particular reason, other than it helps me remember the serial number.
          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
          -Thomas Jefferson

          Comment

          • #6
            Blitzburgh
            In Memoriam
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jan 2011
            • 2635

            I have a S&W M39 in Nickel, I call it Casper the not so friendly ghost, and a fully customed M629 I call Dr. Death.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              RollingCode3
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 3221

              Yup. Glockie
              Any gun owner who does not support the NRA is a freeloader.

              Comment

              • #8
                rtadlock
                Member
                • May 2009
                • 105

                My Mossberg 590 is named Wronghouse

                Comment

                • #9
                  JaMail
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 1897

                  mister shooty
                  Jason M- My 5 year old is a NRA life member, are you?

                  WTB: Stoeger Condor Competition Combo (I'll trade 1911's or other handguns)

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Rule .308
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2531

                    "You know how I know you're gay?"

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      the big ravioli
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 1167

                      The Breach Beast!




                      Only As A Back Up...
                      sigpic
                      NRA Life Member
                      Respect is earned - Honesty is appreciated
                      Trust is gained - Loyalty is returned

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        noyaba
                        Junior Member
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 38

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          the big ravioli
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 1167

                          THE BOX-O-FUN
                          sigpic
                          NRA Life Member
                          Respect is earned - Honesty is appreciated
                          Trust is gained - Loyalty is returned

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Cali-Shooter
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 9192

                            Arsenal SGL 21 - "Sasha"

                            Glock 22C - "Jackie"

                            Glock 35 - "Regina"

                            Ithaca 37 12 gauge - "Mother"
                            In Glock We Trust.
                            Originally posted by jeep7081
                            My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
                            Originally posted by AleksandreCz
                            Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
                            WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              AJAX22
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • May 2006
                              • 14980

                              I have two ak pistols who have names...

                              Snorkie and Mr. Wiggles
                              Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

                              Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1